Five amazing hours

Hi, guys! So ya, i know, i said i wouldn't update until I got a comment. BUT, because I'm super awesome and couldn't stand to let you suffer another day, I posted the next chapter.

IF YOU LIKE THE BOOK, COMMENT 'SWAN SONG' PLEASE. THANKS!

Fitz pressed his lips to hers. His hands made its way down to her waist and every where he touched felt like lightning. Finally after a few minutes, Sophie needed a breath. She took one and then kissed Fitz again. That happened for about two hours. After that, Fitz and Sophie fell asleep together in each other's arms.

"Awww, aren't cute?" Sophie woke up to see Alden and Della looking down on them.

"I take it this means your together." Alden said very seriously.

"What...I mean...I don't know..."

Just then Fitz woke up. He seemed just as surprised as Sophie. "Hi..."

"Are you together?" Della squealed.

"No, well I don't think so...maybe...they locked us in a closet and we got tired."

"Oh." Said Della kind of disappointed. "Well, breakfast is ready."

When Sophie and Fitz finally got to the table, Tam, Linh, Keefe, Dex, Marella, Biana, Alden and Della were already seated at the table. They all ate a red tube and blue leaves that tasted like French toast and sausage.

They played base quest and tons of other games after lunch. Edaline allowed Sophie to stay another night. Soon the group got bored.

They decided to play truth or dare.

"Foster, truth or dare?"

"Uh, truth?" Sophie was not insane enough to take a dare from Keefe.

"Who would you go out with?"

"I pick dare! I pick dare!"

"How about," Biana said. "If you don't want to do something, you have to take off an article of clothing."

"Okay," Sophie said. Everyone agreed, then Sophie took off a sock.

"Linh, truth or dare?" Sophie asked.

"Truth."

"Hmm...got it! Linh, if you could force Tam to do anything what would it be?"

"To get me three cats," Linh responded with a mischievous grin. All eyes went to Tam.

"Hey, I don't have to get anything! That wasn't part of the truth."

"Fine." Linh said. "Keefe, truth or dare?"

"DARE!!"

"I dare you to declare that this game is over. Right now."

"Not fair, but clever, so fine."

"BED TIME," Biana said.

"Who's going to sleep where?" Sophie asked glancing at Fitz. He was thinking the same thing.

"I have an idea," Linh said shyly. "But, it's kinda a trust exercise, and it may be kind of awkward at first..."

Guys, seriously, PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!