Bacon (Edd and Tord)

(F/c) = favorite color

~

You woke up to the sound off....nothing. odd. No yelling. No arguments. Tord and Tom weren't fighting. You looked at your alarm clock. It read 7:32. You usually didn't get up this early. You shrugged and got out of bed. You walked up to your dresser and pulled open one of the drawers. Nothing but (f/c) hoodies. You need more clothes. You grabbed one and put it on over the shirt you slept in. You pulled open another drawer and put on a pair on jeans. You sighed. This is gonna be a good morni- nope, scratch that. You heard yelling coming from the kitchen. Tord and....Edd. Tom must still be asleep then...or drunk and passed out somewere. You growned and walked down stairs. You headed to the kitchen and saw Edd and Tord fighting over....the last piece of bacon. Fucking children. "You already hade more pieces than me! Why would you get the last one!?" Edd shouted. "Because I clearly deserve it more that you. Plus you never share your Cola with any of us, so why don't you go and drink that!" Tord shouted back in his thick norwegian accent. You quietly sighed. They haden't even noticed you were just standing there listening to them bicker. Well at least they aren't hurting eachother- nope never mind. They were now rolling on the floor hitting eachother. You growned and walked over to the table and grabbed the last piece. You leaned back on the table and watched them yell and fight. It wasn't even 5 seconds and Edd and Tord noticed you...eating the last piece of bacon. "So when your done fighting you gonna go to the store and get more bacon?" You asked and smirked. They got off the floor and walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. You walked back to your room and saw that Tom just left his. "When you go down staires, don't say anything about bacon" you warned him. "Why?" Tom asked. "Cause Edd and Tord fought over the last piece till I took it" you told him. "Nice". You both fist bumped and you walked into your room while Tom went down stairs to probably piss off Tord.

~

First oneshot complete. It was absolutely cringy im so sorry.
Also if you wanna request somwthing I only will wright for Edd, Matt, Tom, and Tord. I also will wright for the girl versions of them and their future selves.