I Don't Need To Be In A Relationship...I Think I Change My Mind :)

-Author's Note-  (This is one of the stories I am rewriting from my old account under DoctorX1979.)  

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

  Riley walks into Topanga's and joins her friends in their usual seats. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late. I had to stay after school and get something done." She scans the faces of her friends and figured they have just been talking about something interesting. "So what did I miss? What was the conversation about before I came in?"

  Maya just scowls at the question. "Nothing. New topic. Now!" 

  Riley looks at her best friend before looking over at her other friends. "Guys?" 

  Zay - "We were just talking about relationships and how we thought Maya should start looking for one."

  Riley looks back over at Maya confused. "What is so bad about that Peaches?" 

  Maya - "It might have started off as a conversation but then it turned into a 3 on 1 gang attack!"

  Smackle - "Oh come on Maya, even I can tell the ridiculousness in that comment."

  Farkle - "No one was attacking Maya. We were all just saying the we love her and will always be there for her, but it would be a good thing for her to also find that in a romantic type relationship as well." 

  Riley takes Maya's hand. "That doesn't sound like a bad thing to me." 

  Maya - "Hey! you're my girl. You're suppose to be on my side."

  Riley smiled at the way her best friend said that. "I am on your side Maya, that's why I wanna see you happy. And so are they, and that's why they wanna see you happy as well." 

  Zay suddenly flips the script and turns the conversation  on Riley. "So what about you Cotton Candy Face? It's been 6 months since Lucas had to move. Are you over that and ready to move on? Or are you still getting over that?" 

  Maya stares him down. "What  is wrong with you?! You just trying to piss off all your friends today?"

  Riley - "Maya! Language! And it's ok, I can speak for myself. I am over Lucas, I have been for a couple months now."

  All of Riley's friends look at her in amazement. 

  Riley continues. "I still care for Lucas very much, but we are just friends and I have moved on."

  Zay - "Moved on as in, oh I don't know, fallen for someone else?" 

  Riley begins to blush. "If you must know, then yes, I have fallen for someone else." 

  Farkle, Zay, and Smackle were all very surprised about Riley's confession but none more shocked than Maya. "Wait! You like someone new?! you never told me that." 

  Riley - "Well, I haven't told anybody it."

  Zay - "Who is it? It's me isn't it." He says with his typical Zay smirk. "Yup, my good looks, charm, and comedy has finally won you over hasn't it Princess?" 

  Riley just looks at Zay and returns the smile. "Sorry Zay it's not you. Although I know someday you will make someone an amazing boyfriend, it won't be me. I still love you though." 

  Zay - "Thanks Sugar." 

  Smackle chimes in. "Well it better not be Farkle! You can't have Farkle. He's mine."   

  Riley bursts out in a small laugh at her friend. "Don't worry my sweet Smackle, it's not Farkle either." 

  Farkle - "Well Riley, who is it?"