Chapter Twenty-One

(^Harry Potter history fact)

*Hadrian(Cub)Potter*

  I was watching Draco and Jamie fly around trying to catch the practice Quidditch snitch when an owl and a hawk landed on the ground in front of me and both birds had papers tied to their legs that I quickly removed and looked them over finding two of the small envelopes had Draco and Jamie's names on them while the last small envelope had mine and the large envelope had Tom's.

  "What's that?" Jamie asked and looked up only to yelp in shock and scrambled back a few feet. "Sorry Ry, I didn't mean to scare you."

  "Don't do that ever again," I said. "I think its Draco, yours and mine's school letters and this is something for Tom."

  "MALFOY GET DOWN HERE!" Jamie yelled and a second later Draco and Jamie were opening their school letter and I hurried inside to give Tom his envelope and have him remove the bad magic from my letter.

"Enter," Tom's voice came through his office door and I pushed it open walking in. "Is something wrong?"

  "No really," I said walking behind his desk and handing him the two envelopes. "Our school letters came and I can feel a bad aura coming from mine and this came for you."

  "Right," Tom nodded and pulled me into his lap. I looked around the office seeing Moony, Padfoot, Lucius, and Raven either standing or sitting in different chairs and after muttering a spell Tom handed me my letter back and I opened it reading it over.

~~~
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Dear Mr.Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Please be informed that you are allowed to bring an owl, cat, rat, or toad as a companion. Any and all familiars are welcome also as long as they cause no trouble or danger to other students.

Acceptance letters are welcome no later than September first.

Deputy Headmistress,
Minerva McGonagall

Need Items:
Six school robes(black)
One formal robe(any color)
One plain pointed hat(black)
One winter cloak(black with silver fastenings)

School Equipment:
One wand
One cauldron
One telescope
One set of brass scales

Books Needed:
Standard Book of Spells-Grade 5 by Miranda Goshawk
Defensive Magical Theory by Wilbert Slinkhard
Unflogging the Futur by Cassandra Vablatly
Intermediate  Transfiguration by Emeric
 The Essential Defense Against the Dark Arts by Arsenius Jigger
Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection
~~~

  "What's wrong, Hadrian?" Raven asked.

  "Most of these books Jamie already has," I said handing him the letter and  Raven scowled.

  "As he should considering all of these are from third and fourth year," Raven said shaking his head. "Don't worry I will make sure you get the correct books for this year. I swear that man is going to make me hex him."

  "Tom is that what I think it is?" Lucius asked and I looked over my shoulder to see Tom smiling.

  "Yes it is," Tom said before turning his gaze to me. "Well, Hadrian you are now officially a Gaunt by both blood and name."