Meeting Demi. {one shot}

HEY GUYS. I dont normally do this but i kinda wrote something. Let me know what u all think. Idk so yea im dutch so im sorry if my grammar is bad sometimes but im trying.

~

Hey, im a girl.. I love my laptop, and exspcially im inlove with this girl called demetria devonne lovato. She is my life my laughter, my happiness the reason why im still breathing today. I love her music yes her music damn. Her music just gives me strength. Whenever im having a bad day i just go on youtube watch interviews and just laugh and feel happieness inside. I love her and i just cant explain my love for her.. My lifesaver, hero, cutie, girlcrush! Yes u heard me right girlcrush... If demi would ever walk up to me and say 'hi lets fuck' i would be ripping off my clothes. Today is day the day. The day i finally meet my idol. I saved money for like idk ages!! And the time is finally here, im seein her!! I bought m&g tickets to soo its gonna be fucking awesome! Im finally gonna hug my idol and nothing is gonna stop me! Im now on my way to the concert and this trip takes like forever. After 20 mins of sitting, listening to demi's albums and dancing like cray im finally here! Omg im gonna meet soo manny lovatics and just ahhhh! I cant ugh! This is like a dream and i cant believe this is actually happpenig. The show starts in like 1 hour . I got trough the security! Yay up to the m&g and then most perfect show of my life! I walked to this backstage room or something and i was there with 39 other lucky lovatics who got the chance to meet there idol! I talked and fangirled a bit till one of the security guard began to speak. 'Hey girls demi will be here any second' i fangirled just like the other girls! The security guard stepped aside an there she stood.. Demetria Devonne Lovato.. My everything right infront of my eyes i coudnt believe this was real life.. She is sooo fucking beautifull her beaty blew my away. I juat cant anymore. I got called out and i walked slowly to my hero till i was right infront of her.. Everything stopped working my legs froze, nothin came out of my mouth. All im thinking was 'omg omg omg omg demi demi demi' all the sudden she began to talk 'hi there beautifull' my heart stopped and i coudnt breathe.. Omg awnser u idiot i thought. 'H-h-h-hi..' I said she laughed a bit 'awwh ur the cutest u can chill down sweetie its okay.' I coudnt believe my ears she just called me sweetie. I didnt knew what to say and i just coudnt handle the amout of happieness and i cried. 'Awwww sweetie dont cry' i heard demi say and she pulled me into a hug. I hugged back tightly 'i just cant believe this is happening i love u sooo much demi thanks for making me happy on my darkest days! Being there for me from day one! Thanks demi lovato for saving my life' i said sobbing. I felt a tear on my neck and she pulled away and cupped my face in her hands wiping my tears away with her tumbs. 'U have no idea how much that means to me thank u soo much! I love u too okay! Stay strong i know u cant get trough this. I believe in u!' She said. And i swear i could fall down any second. This comming from her. Omfg i coudnt deal anymore. I hugged her again really tight and kept saying 'thank u thank u thank u' after i pulled away we took 3 pics. One crazy pic one normal pic and in the last one she kisse my cheek. And let me tell u that was the most perfect thing ever like ever. I will remember thiss day till im 80 sittin on a chair watching my grand childeren play.

~ YAY so its not much but yea ily guyss