Dieciocho

"Oh my gosh! I'm going to be an auntie! I am so excited, and Wes will have a little cousin-"

"It's about time! By the way thanks for confirming what we already knew-"

"Ezra wants to make a bet that it's going to be a girl!"

"Really Ben?" Michael said as we shared the news with everyone that it was confirmed.

"So when are you telling your mum?" Logan asked.

"We're planning a trip to California for a couple of weeks from now. It gives us a chance to check out the place we bought there." I said looking over my shoulder at my happy husband.

It was scary thinking that I was going to give birth in nine months to a child. That now there was something or someone that for certain was mine and it would be me that would be responsible for every event in their life. Wow, that is a lot to take in.

"I say it'll be a boy. Should we start looking at names?" Michael asked giving me a kiss.

"Sure," I said with a giggle as he continued to talk to Benedict and Ezra about being a dad.

"Welcome to the club, designated drivers all around." Logan said sitting next to me on the couch.

"I'm wondering if it'll be ginger or blue eyed." Rya said causing me to laugh.

"I guess we'll just find out won't we." I said as she rolled her eyes.

The next week arrived in California, the weather already affecting me. I was getting so used to cold that being in the heat of Los Angeles felt odd. Then there some paparazzi following us around. Thankfully Michael being the sweetheart he is helped me out a lot. I was nervous about telling my family. His family took it quite well and I knew my momma would be happy but my brothers are still very protective of me.

"So, you ready to tell'em?" I said to him.

"As ready as you are, it's gonna be fine. I promise." He said to me, I smiled and kissed him as we arrived to our little house near the ocean. 

Well it wasn't that near the ocean, it was on this sorta cliff overlooking the Santa Monica beach. Still a pretty nice view. I have no clue como lo hiso but he did it.

"It's so pretty, did it come decorated or..."

"It came with the furniture I thought it'd be easier that way." He said as we took the luggage up to our room.

"How many rooms are in the house?" I asked as we unpacked.

"About five, that sounded like a good number.  We even have a back yard." He said to me, I shrugged then nodded.

"You did really good." I said putting away my shoes. He laughed a bit, which made me confused.

"Yeah I didn't really pick out the house as much as my sister did most of it. I feel bad for taking the credit," he said.

"That makes more sense now," I said to him.

Eventually we went over to my mom's place. I was really nervous, like palms sweaty nervous. Still I sucked it up, when we got in the house everyone was talking and drinking coffee. I wasn't expecting for both my brothers to be there on time but they were which was weird. My uncle and auntie from my mom's family was there too.

"Hey everyone." I said holding onto Michael's hand for dear life.

"Val got herself an accent now and it ain't that spanish one either." My uncle Morris said making everyone laugh.

"Live in England long enough and it happens." I said sitting down as Michael said hi.

"Nice to see you again," he said shaking everyone's hands.

"So what's the big news?" Raul said, I sighed and looked at Michael with a little smile.

"Well there are two big things, first thing is, well Michael and I have a place here so we'll be visiting more often and secondly....I'm pregnant." I said. Everybody's eyes widened.

"That quick sis?" Joaquin said starting off the whole thing.

"Yep," I said holding Michael's hand.

"I told you, you should've waited. I mean you're still young-"

"We both wanted this, and I'm going to be there to help her. It's our child after all." Michael said interrupting Raul.

"I think it's amazing! You're finally settling down and giving your momma some grandbabies. We thought you were gonna be the last one to get married. I guess it was Joaquin after all, I owe your uncle here thirty dollars now." My auntie said making everyone laugh.

"I agree with my sister, I'm happy for you honey, but I do not want phone calls about the back ache. I don't mind you having a baby but if Michael here said he was gonna help you. He gon' help you and I just wanna meet my grandchild." My momma said.

"Okay then, bueno that was everything." I shrugged.

"I heard the spanish accent again. It ain't gone Caroline just hidden. Better take good care of my niece and grandchild boy," My uncle said to Michael.

"I will sir," he said.

'Well, I'm guessing you're hungry so let's go eat something. Caroline, Val, help me get the plates ready." My momma said getting up.

The rest of the night was arguing about names and gender. It was nice but intense, still I was just glad to get that over with. Considering that the next big thing is the clothing line release and I wasn't sure how the media would handle seeing me pregnant.