The Random Kiss

A/N: Aidyn here! Bring you a random phanfic, prompted by two of my most awesome friends, Carley and Emmie! I love you guys!! 💙

WARNING: IF YOU HAVE THE HOMOPHOBIC DISEASE THEN YOU CAN JUST FUCK YOURSELF RIGHT OFF MY PROFILE!!!

    Dan was so pissed off right now. He's so fucking  late and it's all Phil's fault. Well technically it's his fault for staying up half the night and texting Phil, but whatever. He's blaming this on Phil. First period was about to be over as the brunette stormed down the halls towards the classroom. His black bag slung hazardously over one shoulder, he marched angrily closer to the room.

    He swung the door open, disrupting the lesson. His eyes narrowed onto the Raven haired teen as the class fell silent. "Philip Michael fucking Lester!" Dan said agitatedly. Phil looked up with confusion, "Dan?" He questioned. Dan stormed over to Phil dropping his bag into the floor and grabbing ahold of Phil's flannel shirt. He pulled the black haired teen up and slammed his chapped lips into the smooth ones of his best friend.

   Everyone just stared as Dan madeout with Phil, the teacher to shocked to do anything. The kiss was rough and angry and noone knew what to do. After about a minute Dan pulled back and let go of Phil's shirt, both teen's breathing hard and in short puffs. The teacher stuttered out, "Da-Daniel! To the o-office now!!!" Dan picked up his bag and proceeded to walk out of the classroom and to the office, but not before shooting a smirk back towards the stunned ravenette.