Chapter I

Betrayed but changed...

Jungkook's POV

My life has been full of lies, I guess I shouldn't have thought that you were mine.

I started to stop being sociable all because of my first love, Lalisa.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I was going to confess to Lisa after the karaoke session ended when I saw Lisa and BamBam kissing each other outside the karaoke room.

I was mad at both of them as they said that they don't like each other. But right now what I'm seeing was the opposite of what they said.

Lisa and BamBam are my childhood friends since we were 3 years old. Both BamBam and I promised each other that we will not confess to Lisa since we both loved her.

I felt betrayed.

Since that day, I couldn't trust anyone and loved being alone. It has been about a month since BamBam and Lisa were officially dating.

It has also been a month where Lisa was apologising for lying to me and also said that she only loved BamBam and sees me as her best friend. Too late, it was pointless. My heart was broken. Everything seems meaningless.

It was night and I decided to go to the balcony, which is just outside of my bedroom to calm myself down.

It was at this instance when everything changed. When my life starts changing...

*Author's note🌸: Hiya everyone, I'm really sorry for the short chapter😿 and grammatical errors. I will try to make the storyline as interesting as possible and if you guys enjoyed this chapter, do vote for it😅 I will try my best to have a longer chapter for the next few chaps💙*