HAPPINESS IN SOLITUDE CH.1-A Sad Boy Pg.1

*Your terrified as to what might come out of this...Demon? Creature? Whatever it is all your certain of now that it can't be anything non-malevolent. You feel a chill run down your spine as it clicks it tongue sharply at you, eyeing you up and down all the while. It suddenly stops with the clicking looking at you with a face expressionless and unreadable. If you can call whatever this is your looking at still a face. All through the while you keep praying in your mind that this is all just a bad dream and urging yourself to wake up.*

This isn't a dream...Or a nightmare whatever you'd think to call it.

*It said this in such a monotone and dull tone looking to the side at nothing in particular you couldn't help getting confused in emotion while somewhat creeped out of the fact it knew what you were thinking.*

This story.... Is of a sad boy. Now you may wonder, sad? What for? Did he have a family? Well....

*It jerked it's head back to face you with an evil grin. Almost mocking.... That face pierced into your heart like a steel knife.*

*Guess whatever this was knew you and took glee at the chance to mock. For the first time through this ... More than unsettling meeting, you took your eyes off it and stared hard at the ground in front of the foot of your bed as it's grin faded back into nothingness and with a expressionless face it continued*

For words sake let's say whatever this boy had was his blood and was technically called family. Was this boy poor? No, not at all. Actually his parents were far from it. Both his parents were Extraordinary, successful businessman and business woman. They had their hands on everything from stocks to anything else in the market.

No, no, no. You see this boy he was more alone than ever. He had everything from toys to gadgets to latest cellphones he never used more than a few days till they gathered dust. Best video gaming consoles, heck he even had one of those 5 feet tall game booths or whatever you kids call it which you used to find in old arcades. You know? The one with pacman and such?

*You look back at whatever this thing is with a quizzical expression and before you can even stop yourself for the first time through this so called horrific engagement or meeting, words escape your mouth*

"I've.. never been inside one of those. Only have seen them from the outside." *You say quickly.*

*Assoon as the words escape your mouth your instantly again terrified and arefrozen still as it stops dead in the middle of it's speech and looks deeplyinto your eyes with a frown in utter silence which seems to last ages*