Getting Obsessed

Hi all,

Remember this story? After a long time finally updating it, hope you guys support it.

Let’s get into the story,

Pragya was standing at the place, where Abhi had asked her to wait for him. As per he suggested, to rectify her imperfection, she had agreed for a coffee date with him. But as per his wish, she has to be with him and he would take her to the place for the date. This is new for her, for the first time in her life she was doing something new.

She had got ready in her casual white tee shirt and black tight jean, wearing her coolers, obviously breathtakingly beautiful and simple. The life apart from her career was casual and simple, not to be highly designed or pride rich! She loves simple! Just interesting as the color white!

Pragya’s POV

I couldn’t even guess why I feel fluttering suddenly! Come-on Pragya, he is just Abhishek Mehra and you can’t be nervous like this to go out with him. Yes I agree, we have decided for this coffee date a week before, but what changed in-between this one week was far away to my knowledge.

I have went again to meet him, with the perfectly stitched over jacket for him. Something has changed in me regarding him. I hate imperfection, but why I'm getting this much conscious to give the best perfect to him.

Why it mattered to me this much for his best? Why I couldn’t think anything apart from him, when I'm with him?

His smile, his jovial talks started to affect me. My lonely time started to fill with his thoughts. Within this short span of time, why Abhi has to bring this much changes in my life without my permission!

When I know there is a girl in his life then why the hell I hate the thought of him being with someone! Why I hate Tanu for no reasons? Or is that the reason Abhi considers as his girlfriend I hate Tanu? But why it bothers me?

It will be better, let me think about this after this coffee date. Relax Pragya! Abhi can’t shake you like this! You're not this weak! But-But the fact is his presence making me to feel an unknown or unexplainable strong, just as I feel from Bulbul. An indefinable and invisible binding!

POV ends…

At Mehra Mansion

“Hell with those meetings! Now I'm late. Miss. Perfect gonna take me lecture” Abhi murmured and stepped down from the stairs in a rush.

“Ohho! See who stepping three stairs at once! Woah! Bhai, where are you going in this rush?” Alia teasing asked him

“Chup Alia! Abhi beta, Tanu called me, she was trying to talk with you, but you were not attending her call. Is any problem between you both?” Daadi asked him patting his shoulder.