Chapter 9

*Edited*

{LUNA}

I walk up the stairs like Nick advised me and I see lights. They're white lights. There he is. In a White  Tux with.. Converses? 

I gasp.

The table is decorated to perfection and there's black roses in the middle of the table. I really do love him. So I'm going to tell him at the end of the night.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of this?" I ask him.

"You don't owe me anything. Being In love with you covers the expense of this."

Did he just say what I thought he said?

He pulls something out of his back pocket and he kneels.

Oh no. Oh no no no no no no. My eyes go wide.

I'm 17 and he's 18, I'm not ready for marriage or kids!!! 

"I know we're to young for marriage but I want you to take this ring and wear it until we're older and when we're ready to spend the rest of our lives together. I want to be around, forever...until the end. So... Luna Porter, will you take this ring?" He says, holding my hand.

By the time he gets finished talking, I'm already in tears. Thank god for waterproof mascara.

He opens the box and reveals a gold ring. There's a rose on the band of it and it has a simple, raindrop diamond in it. Engraved in the inside are the words "forever...until the end."

He then slides it onto my hand. Perfect fit.

He stands up and I crash my lips into his. I'll never get used to his warm embrace. We stop kissing and I continue to hug him.

"You look gorgeous, by the way." He says into my hair because I'm nuzzled in his neck.

My stomach growls, really loud.

"I know what that means," Zion says making us both laugh.

I hit him.

"Shut it."