Their Break-Up, Her Screw-Up

Their Break-Up
Her:
"...I knew you were trouble when you walked in..." "...now we are never, ever, ever, getting back together..." "...baby we don't stand a chance, it's sad but it's true, I'm way too good at goodbye..."

Him:
"...So you're still thinking of me, just like I know you would..."

Her:
"...Go ahead and get gone, call up that chick and see if she's home, oops I bet you thought that I didn't know...cause you was a fool...standing in the front yard telling me how I'm such a fool, talking bout, I'll never ever find someone like you, you got me twisted, you must not know about, you must not know about me..." "Hey, boy you never had much game, so I needed to upgrade, so I went and walked away, way, way. Now I see you've been hanging out, with that other girl in town, looking like a pair of clowns, clowns, clowns..."

Him:
"...How could you be so heartless, oh, how could you be so heartless..." "...Cause when you see my face hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell,  when you walk my way hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell..."

Her Screw-Up
Her:
"...If you ask me how I'm doing I would say I'm doing just fine, I would lie and say that you're not on my mind..." "...When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears, when you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears, and I held your hand through all of these years but you still have all of me..." "...if I die young bury me in satan lay me down on a bed of roses, at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song..."

His text to her:
"...I want you back..."

Her:
"...I just wanna be alive I don't even wanna die anymore..."

-Tatyanna Ruiz

Songs used
Trouble -Taylor Swift
Never Getting Back Together- Taylor Swift
Too Good at Goodbye - Sam Smith
Young Dumb and Broke - Khalid
Irreplaceable - Beyonce
Want You Back -
Heartless - Kanye West
Gives You Hell -
Not Over You -
My Immortal - Evanescence
If I Die Young - The Band Perry
1-800 - Logic