50 shades of Taco Bell

It was a dark Friday the 13th right before Taco Tuesday at Taco Bell. Barry the bee was excited to go to Taco Bell tomorrow so he can get himself a $90 Fish fish taco. Barry decided that he should get an early start so he left that night at 9:00pm. Before he left he decided he should put on a coat so he opened his closet nearest the front door and opened it. "Hmm what should i wear for this momentous event? There are so many choices to choose from, Black and yellow, Black and yellow, AH, Yellow and black, perfect." Barry said happily. He started making his way down the road when all of a sudden, JASON APPEARS! Barry is now finding himself running down the road away from this viscous killer. Barry crosses the street and turns around just in time that he realized that he was gone. Barry was relieved that "it" was gone, he was so relieved that he decided that he had to take a shit, so he went to the nearest bush and unloaded a crap load of a mix of venom, honey, and feces. Barry pulled up his small booty shorts and continued on for the Taco Bell. On his way down main street he noticed the Taco Bell sign deep in a forest. "I don't remember a forest being here." Barry asked himself while flabbergasted. He started making his way into the forest and instantly notice how much darker it was without the streets lights. As he was making his way into the dark forest which seemed devoid of life he noticed a small lamp coming from a hut just across a swamp. He walked up to the hut getting his radical surfer flip-flops all muddy and gross. As Barry was walking through the swamp he heard someone yell "WHAT ARE YOU DOIN IN MY SWAMP!". He spun around in time to see an angry ogre approaching him stomping his way through the mud. He grabbed barry by the arm and was dragging him towards the hut. "Please Mr. Ogre don't hurt me I will do anything!" Barry said hesitantly. " Anything you say? Well then call me Papa Shrek." Papa Shrek said confidently. Shrek drapgged Barry into his hut and locked the wooden door behind them. Shrek ordered Barry to take off his small booty shorts and so he did, revealing his small, but sharp, stinger. Barry instantly noticed the lump in Shrek's pants and decided he should go feel it, as he touched he felt it bulge and a good feeling wash over his nether regions. Barry looked up to Shrek's face and noticed that he had a huge grin on, Shrek pulled down his pants to reveal his massive throbbing chimmy changa. Barry bent over and started to curl his tongue around Shrek's massive burrito sticking his tongue in and out of his burrito meat giving Shrek massive pleasure. Shrek turned barry onto his stomach and positioned Barry in a dog position, Shrek started to thrust his massive rooster in and out of Barry's small, tight virgin ass hole. Barry started to groan loudly and both of them were about to reach their climax and Barry felt his erect stinger release some of his "nectar" and felt Shrek's lovely goo splash inside him. Now that they have finished their deed, Barry decided to invite Shrek to go to Taco Bell Tuesday with him for a date. About 3 hours have passed while they were busy going at it, so it was late at night around 12am so they started to make their way to the Taco bell through the swamp. As they were walking they heard footsteps behind and they turned around and realized THAT JASON WAS SECRETLY FOLLOWING AND RECORDING THEM THIS WHOLE TIME!!!