50 Shades of Taco Bell: Taco Bell

They started to rush to the Taco Bell so they wouldn't be late for the opening of the doors. They were a few blocks away when JASON APEARS OUT OF NOWHERE AND BLOCKS THEIR ROUTE! Shrek was angry at Jason for blocking their path so when Jason started running towards them Shrek didn't move but Barry was hiding behind Shrek sniffing his buttocks. As Jason was running towards them Shrek stuck out his arm and slapped Jason right into the building beside them, finishing him for good. They continued down the road to the taco bell and once they got there a Taco Bell employee was just opening the doors to the public. Barry and Shrek barged through the somewhat closed doors and went straight up to the counter. Barry ordered his delicious, delicate, smooth fish fish taco and Shrek ordered an onion taco with extra extra onions and onion rings. They finished their tacos and payed their total bill of $10000000000000000000000000000. Barry told Papa Shrek that he had to go to the bathroom and proceeded to enter a door near the back if the fast food joint. Shrek followed Barry into the bathroom and went into the stall. Barry was complaining that he had shit himself and didn't know what to do so Shrek pulled off his diarrhea laced booty shorts and slide them down his now brown stained legs Barry gasped as Shrek started to lick the feces that were dropping onto the white tile flooring. Papa Shrek started to masturbate as he was licking the rectal region of the horny bee. Barry started to cum all over the stall covering a whole wall in a sticky yellow nectar substance. "Stick your tongue deep inside me Papa!" Barry squealed. Shrek started to unleash a fury of green guacamole coloured cum and he started to shove his giant ogre boner in Barry's ass. The sound of the cum and Barry's ass made a loud squelching sound echoing throughout the bathroom. Barry started to ingest the diarrhea and as he was doing so it made him so hard that he shook vigorously. Shrek's cum and Barry's cum was now mixed together creating a lime green mixture on the floor and walls of the stall. The roof was so densely covered in cum that it started to drip, Barry started to catch some of the cum in his mouth. Shrek's massive ogre head was getting soaked in a lime green layer. Shrek started to thrust into Barry more viciously and starting to rip the walls of Barry's anus making him bleed profoundly. Barry started to squeal in pain as flesh kept ripping from his ass while Shrek's ogre dick was throbbing and thrusting inside him. All of a sudden the bathroom door swung open and a man in a mask walked in. Barry and Shrek stayed quiet as the man walked past each of the stalls then cam back to theirs. The bathroom door busted open with a bang and JASON WAS STANDING BEFORE THE TO FUCKBIRDS CLUTCHING A MACHETE.