Chapter 1

Before we start I just to thank the artist for doing my commissions of Silver and Dynachus. Go follow her on Instagram @ Chosentragedy and on Wattpad Chosentragedy
---------------------------------------------------

No one's P.O.V

It was a very important day in the demonic realm 13/13/13. Queen Jasmine and King Kai are now proud parents of a healthily beautiful demon baby girl. "Oh Kai, we did it! We have a princess" Jasmine cries tears of joy as she squeezes her husband's hand. Kai kiss her maroon colored tears away " I know, honey. We still have to name her though my love" They look down at the little baby; she had white hair like her mother's , her eyes were closed still, her horns were small little nubs soon to grow, her skin was human peach like her father's has for her mother had purplish skin, she had a maroon marking under her eyes. "How about Silver?"Jasmine suggested to Kai, Kai looks at the baby and nods " It's perfect my love" Kai said kissing Jasmine and then kissing Silver's tiny head, as he did so Silver cooed a little in her sleep; "Welcome to your new life little one" Jasmine whispers to Silver.

----------8 months later--------

"Kai you're not serious, are you ?" Jasmine asked her king as he was preparing to go to war

"As much I hate it as well, but I have to my love. For your, mine, our, Silver's, and everyone in the kingdom's safety. I have to go...If I don't come back, I want you to remember this. I love you Jasmine Nicole Rose, on our wedding day I vowed to love you for as long as we live. I need you to survive and raise Silver to be an a amazing, fearless, and powerful ruler just like you." Shortly after that moment they shared one last kiss before departing, Kai kissed Jasmine's maroon tears away once more, "Please, please becareful and come back so we can be a family once more" Jasmine whispers to Kai as he was about to take off, "I will do my best love, pray to Lady Arceios to keep every one safe...I love you and Silver very much" Those were the last words Jasmine has heard from Kai. Seconds turned to hours, hours to days, days to weeks, weeks to months the war between the Demon's and Naga's continue to thrived in a bloody battle for land and riches. On one faithful day the war was over the Demons had won, Jasmine ran to find Kai with Silver not even a year old in her arms. She kept calling and calling for him, that's until she notice something; something shining among the bushes, Kai's crown "He can't be to far" she said to the baby in her arms. Jasmine went forward hoping her lover was still alive and well, as the came a upon a clearing she gasped and ran...ran towards a pile of ashes, the only thing that remains after a demons death were their clothes and horns. "No... No, no, no, no, no NO...*Sobing* Kai... Please don't leave me alone... Don't leave Silver... Our kingdom... Our family...I need you... We need you" Jasmine weep crying as she cuddled Silver into her breast. Shortly some of the kingdoms knights found them and were shocked to hear the king was dead, they escorted Jasmine and the baby back to the castle; along with the kings horns. For weeks the kingdom was in mourning the loss of their beloved King Kai, a ruler, a husband, and a father; as months ago by Jasmine vowed to never let anything happen to her home, people, and her family ever again.