Chapter 2

Jasmine's P.O.V

It's been nearly a year since Kai has past away, oh how my heart aches to be with him. How am I going to explain this to Silver when she asks where's her father, I need to figure something out so she won't be lonely while I'm busy ever more so now than ever. I stop pacing around and looked into the my village below shop's were turing on their lights when dusk came, I continued to look around and noticed the Orphanage; that's where I have came up with a planed.
-----Next Day-----
I made sure Silver was in bed and I brought a young girl around to be 4 years old to get her cleaned and fresh clothes, I adopted her so she could watch over Silver while I'm busy and she could be Silver's best friend if things went according to plan. Oh I hope this works, the little girls name was Sarkery; she had long black hair that stopped past her shoulder blades she had gorgeous brown eyes. I smiled as I told her she would be a protector of Silver. She nods as she understood, I took her to her room so she could rest and get some rest. Over the past 4 years I watched Silver and Sarkery grow closer and bigger.

Silver's P.O.V:
I was playing in the garden while Mom was busy with work and Sarkery was training, I was bored and lonely so I decided to pick some rose bushes as I was doing so I could hear something in the bushes. I didn't have my eyes yet so all of my other senses are highten, I always kept my bangs in front of my empty sockets. I kept listing to the nosing, it sounds like someone lost and tired.

???: I can't believe I'm lost. Ugh what will become of me I have no food left, I don't have wepons, I have nothing. As I was lost in my thoughts until I tripped and landed into some rose bushes. "Oww" I groan. I look up and to see and a little girl with white long hair who 'looked' confused "Are you okay Mr?" She asked, I nodded​ and got up to dust my self off, I look around to see I was in a garden that was right behind a... Castle...Oh no I'm trespassing royal grounds . I started to panic a little until I felt a hand grabbed mine, I look down to see the little girl. "My name is Silver, what's yours?" She smiles softly at me, I couldn't help but smile she was melting my heart. "My name is Kres" she smiles more "Can you play with me?" She asked, I agreed to hang around a little until a maid came out and called for Silver "I made a friend and he's going to live with me" we both sweat dropped shortly after I see the most beautiful woman I ever seen so happened to the demon Queen and Silver's mother. I was apologizing non stop for my intrusion, she giggled at me and said "You are pardon. But you must stay here since you did stumbled into my garden" she told me, I blushed a little and nods not wanting to see her mad. Jasmine told me everything of what happened, over time we grown closer and we soon married and became a family as Silver was 4 1/2 years old and Sarkery was 8, I would do anything to protect them.