Maybe I do/ walk to school

Lily's POV

I grab some close from upstairs in my room then I take a shower..when I get out I get a text from nash-"I'm sorry your first party with us wasn't that fun." I text him back-"hey it's cool.. surprisingly I kinda had fun night." I put on so clothes and braid my hair after its dry. I lay down on my bed and I look through the window and I could see Taylor through his window and he's crying. I get up and go to the window and open it and I start throwing pencils at his window.

Taylor's POV

I open up the window and see lily.I try to hide my tears. "Hey lily what are you doing?" "You okay?" I could see she was concerned. "Uh yeah I'm fine." "Ok hold on stay right there" she leaves her window then someone knocks on the front door so I go down and it's her. My tears go away and I hug her tightly. "I told you,you weren't ok." She hugged me back "maybe I wasn't okay but now I am. I'll see you tomorrow at school." She lets go and I let go she kisses my cheek and goes back to her house we kept our windows open all night while we slept.

Lily's POV

I wake up the next morning "shit!" I jump up and check the time. "Jeez I was scared." I look through the window and Taylor's not there."maybe he already left." I get dressed do my hair and my makeup and walk out the house.I see Taylor in my driveway with flowers and chocolate. "What is this?" He comes to me as I walk to him. "I have one question lily? Can you see the moon in the south?"   "Yes"   "well guess what you can see it in the north too." My heart dropped and I started to cry as I attacked him in a hug. "Lily?"   "Yea?"  "I love you.". I look at him and I can't believe it.
"I love you too."  "No I m-" I kissed him on the lips..yes bitch I said lips and kiss.

Taylor's POV

She kissed me and I kissed back.I grabbed her waist I was so happy that I finally got her. I barely knew her but she was so beautiful,amazing personality,and she just brightens up the room. She stops and looks at me. "You ok lily?"
"I'm sorry Taylor." "Oh no you are not running this time"  "no I'm sorry for thinking so low of you before I met you..your actually a really nice person." She hugs me tight. "Hey lily let's go to school"

Lily's POV

"Ok" we turn around and there are the boys smiling cam comes to me "I see you like them bandanas huh" I laugh and look at Taylor and he's laughing to which fills me with more joy than I already had. We all walk to school passing out flyers to teenagers all around town before we get to school. I look at Taylor "how long did you stand in my driveway?"   "since 2 am."  "Aww"
All the guy's look at Taylor surprised and cam yells "OH SHIT LILY GOT YOU WRAPPED YOU DONT WAKE UP THAT EARLY UNLESS THERE IS FOOD!!"