i

She couldn't she had to do didn't matter , or that it heart was faster than the . As she trembled, she could eyes. But she hadn't . She wouldn't now. She had to .

Her hand . When cry, she broke. She hadn't seen cry.

The voices on. and you'll finally be free. You've now?

Because he's my .

But until now.

Exactly.

" ?"

His voice . Emotions determined to until there was nothing left. It became harder to distinguish from the ones . All she knew for sure was that he must .

" , baby, what ?"

What happened .

What did happen ? No would be in .

I lost .

She did her best to out of her mind. She couldn't think of how in her early years, . She couldn't think of how her mother had held her, . She couldn't think of how she . She couldn't think of her brother's him. She couldn't think of her overwhelming, or how had told her it was perfectly normal to feel those things .

She couldn't think of any of that.

As had taught her, she pushed all other feelings and thoughts

But she couldn't think of him . He had no . He was to her.

Her heart was so , she even notice. She feel. She wouldn't .

told her to never leave . Never leave . Never give anyone , because if anyone .

Never would she .

She had experienced too much of that already.

As she , she on her .

" ?"

"There's . In on ."

She questions. She and dropped . No .

The now. Instead, while walking , she smiled. Her task was done.