Chapter Six

When Scott woke up in the morning, he felt something heavy on top of him. He was about to panic, but instantly realized that it was actually Mitch. He was trying to remember the rest of the night before. He vaguely remembered weed, whiskey, and a crying Mitch coming to him for comfort. He remember letting the brunet under the covers, along with the sudden need to make Mitch feel safe like he had done for him many times before. He remembered the urge to kiss the older man and make him feel better than he did. He had the urge to let out his anger and animosity in a far more… humane… way.

Scott didn’t want to wake the Photographer, but he really needed to get up. He slowly, and silently, moved the man and snuck out of bed, running straight to the bathroom. He snuck back into the room, grabbing some fresh clothes for the day. He went back to the bathroom, bathing and preparing for a new day. When he left, the man was still asleep, and so was Kirstie, so he went to the kitchen, making breakfast and morning lattes for everyone. He set the table, sitting down in his spot and beginning to eat what he had made. Within fifteen minutes, a ruggedly exhausted, yet impossibly beautiful, Italian man joined at the breakfast table.

“I thought you decided to leave us,” Mitch spoke first, his voice masculine and full of sleep. “Thanks for breakfast, by the way.”

“I would do the same for anyone,” Scott shrugged, continuing to eat.

“A simple you’re welcome would’ve definitely worked for me,” Mitch teased. “You seem back to being cold and reclusive. What’s wrong?”

“There’s nothing wrong,” Scott shook his head. “I am quite great, actually. I would just rather stay locked away in my room, reading a classic of some sort, and listening to some kind of music; probably some sappy boyband music. Just because I want to be alone, doesn’t mean I am reclusive.”

“I am just trying to look out for you,” Mitch reassured. “I do care about you still. If you do need your space and privacy, though, I will definitely respect that.”

“If you can guess my favorite classic,” Scott smirked, “I will let you in for my quiet reading time as long as you remain quiet. Quietness includes no belting out the music I play. A light humming is allowed though.”

“You have three that you read literally all the time,” Mitch explained. “You’re always either reading Pride and Prejudice, Mysterious Affairs at Styles, or the Wicked Novel. Judging by which one you read more than the other two, I am  guessing the first time, because I know you keep a copy in your bag at all times, like I carry my camera.”

“I hate you…” Scott scoffed playfully, Mitch sticking his tongue out. “What did I say about that tongue being out of your mouth, Grassi?”

“Are you going to make me put it back in?” Mitch teased, biting his lip. “Are you going to make me stop? Are you going to punish me, Hoying?”

“Last time I punished you, you were too scared to have sex for a week, Mitch,” Scott laughed. “Plus, I must have been doing something wrong, because you found sex from other people. I am not saying you’re wrong, or that I am mad anymore, I am just saying I must have done something wrong.”

“You didn’t do anything wrong, Scotty,” Mitch shook his head. “They were the ones doing things wrong. You do things so right that I imagined it was you when they bored the fuck out of me. You were the only reason I could get off in those moments, imagining you tying me up and dominating me like you did that night. I imagined you gagging me and literally fucking me three times relentlessly. I have been craving it since that very night.”

“I don’t think it’s a good idea with Kirstie being here,” Scott sighed. “Unless your family just happens to own a… they own one of these cabins, don’t they?”

“Actually I own it,” Mitch admitted. “This is where my mom and dad used to bring me for the winter and they bought it in my name when I was ten. Now less sapping and more walking to said cabin.”

“We need to tell Kitty,“ Scott argued, looking over at Kirstie’s room door.

“Shut up and take me to a place we can fuck already!” Mitch whined, the blond shrugging and following Mitch to his cabin.