Reader x L - Sweet stuff

You were walking to your favorite cafe to try their new parfaits. You went in, got a booth, and ordered a whole lot of sweets. While you waited, you looked around and saw Ryuzaki walking outside and heading in. You blushed, but invited him over anyways. "Ryuzaki, over here. Have lunch with me." You smiled at him. "Very well." He looked at you and sat down on the other end with his knees brought up to his chest. You giggled at his posture and smiled. "What brings you here?" You asked interested. "I wanted to try their new parfaits." He said monotonely, but somewhat happily. The waitress came bacak with your mountain of sweets and Ryuzaki's face became happier. You looked at him and handed him a parfait. "Go ahead and and eat. I ordered a lot." You smiled and took a bite from the parfait. "Hmm! It's so good! Try it." You pushed it towards him and he nodded trying it. "Eh..you're right it's sweet." After a while of finishing the sweets and talking with Ryuzaki. You found out that he was really 'L' and is currently on finding Kira. "So wait my friend Light Yagami is helping you with the case?" You stared at him in wonder. "Yes and he's just as good as I am. He is also my first friend." You giggled and got up paying the waitress. "Can I be your friend too Ryuzaki?" You asked blushing a bit. "O-of course." He studdered out and let out a faint smirk. "Would you like to go out with me today?" You blushed at his sudden question. "S-sure." You happily followed him to many different cafes and bakeries. You ended up buying three whole bags of sweets. "Ryuzaki. Thank you for the wonderful day." You looked at him while you were both eating crepes. "I had a good time as well (y/n)." He looked at you and smirked. "(y/n) you have some of the filling on your mouth." You blushed trying to find where exactly it was. When you felt something warm and soft on your lips. You looked up and saw Ryuzaki kissing you gently while he licked off the sweet substance from your lip. He pulled away and looked down. "I-I got it for you." You smiled sweetly and kissed his cheek. "Thank you." You blushed wildly and looked into his eyes. "Ryuzaki..I love you." You said almost tearing up. "As do I." He said leaning in for another kiss which this time you gladly returned. After two minutes you pulled away for air and held his hand. "(Y/n) that was some sweet stuff." He said kissing your hand. You blushed and playfully glared at him. "S-shut up.." You turned away so he wouldn't see your red face. 'I love sweets and Ryuzaki.' You thought as you and him left home.

___________________________________________________________________________

Thank you soooo much for the 200+ views >u< im so grateful. Im sorry for the slow updates but feel free to ask for any request I can give you and I'll try my best to put it up before my finals start next week. THANKS AGAIN!!