epilogue(8)

I planned something on the love of mines birthday. Hope he likes it.
"Hyung!" I shout as I enter in 'our' room.
He was just playing games on his phone. "Yes."
"Would you like to go to Japan with me?"

The evening before his birthday, at hotel:

"I can't believe we reached Japan."
"Ye ye we did. Now please go shower you stink."
He pouts sorry baby, "okay."
As he enters in washroom I dash onto my bag. Search a bit to find what I need. Hehe jiminie. Hide it under the bed.
Jimin comes out with a pout. I know he didn't like what I said, yet it has be done.
I enter at the washroom. I hiss when the cold water. Hit my body. Feels good to be honest. I hum the song cold water (typical ikr).
Once I got out Jimin was playing with his phone. I frown at the site.
There were towel around my pelvis. Point to be noted pelvis not waist. I see him blush at the sight.
Authors POV (I'm not great at 1person smut trust me)
Jimin flushed to see the sight in front of his eyes. I mean its his boyfriend and long time crush but they never did that . Suddenly Jungkook smirks which was hot yet took living soul outta Jimin.
"J-j-jungkook. Your clothes are inside the washroom." Jimin cursed his stutter.
"I know but who said we were gonna wear clothes?"
Jungkook came to Jimin and kissed full passion on his lips.
Before hand obviously Jimin explored Jungkook's mouth but this time the golden maknae didn't leave a spot untouched.
Along with kissing Jimin Jungkook's hands ghosted inside the skin of his hyungs underneath his shirt.
They both moan at the contact.
"Too much clothes hyung." Jungkook did a swift move to remove the cloth as Jimin continued panting.
Before removing the pant Jungkook reached to cup his hyungs cheek and kiss him again. The sloppy kisses moved to the jawline and neck too.
When Jimin moaned at response of Jungkook kissing and sucking Jungkook knew he had found the spot. He kept sucking few spots and created his territory sign on the most beautiful boy in the world.
He kissed his hyungs naked torso and clothed member before undoing his pants.
Jungkook chuckled at the sight of his hyung; he was wearing an iron man boxer. Jimin got shy afterwards.
He cursed under his breath and hide his face by hand. Jungkook reached and grab the hands off him. "You're adorable hyung. I fucking love you. Now don't hide your face."
Jungkook reached to remove the boxer. Oh there stood his hyungs throbbing cock.
"Oh hyung! you're leaking." Jimin was panting and lustfully looking at Jungkook. "What happens if I touch it?"
Jungkook removed his towel only to reveal his big cock that he hides under his leather pants.
Jimin just stared his boyfriend. How can a person be that big for gods good.
Jungkook hover over jimin kept his elbows beside Jimin's sweating arms. He started giving Jimin sloppy kisses everywhere with here and there rubbing their members together.
They both released a high pitch moan. As Jungkook's big hand grabbed both of their member together and started palming.
"Jungkook..." Jimin whines as Jungkook stopped playing with his cock.
"Yeah baby boy."
"Daddy I want you to fuck me for which I can't stand up straight for weeks."
Jungkook smirks "such a bad word baby boy. You know bad boys need to be punished."
Jimin eagerly nods. He dunno when he became a sadist in bed. Yeah only for Jungkook right?
"Daddy will punish you." There was a cloth choker of Jimin Jungkook took Jimin's hand over his head and bind it together.
He lower his head to Jimin's now fully hard and throbbing cock.
As Jungkook puts it in his mouth Jimin release a high pitch moan. As Jungkook's body works perfectly he bobbed his head, plam the cock and sucked it like a lollipop and soon enough I mean really soon to even imagination Jimin came.
"Don't you masterbate?" Jungkook asked amused
"What's that and no." Jimin was clueless like hell.
Jungkook cooed and kissed him on lips. They both were panting when the kiss ended.
They stared at each other hungrily.
Jimin tried his hardest to remove the cloth in hand. He did too yet Jungkook didn't say anything. Jimin pulled Jungkook closer to his body. Grinding crazily and taking the scent Jimin passionatily kissed Jungkook.
Jungkook returned the kiss most immediately and smirked in it.
"Daddy, oppa, onni-sama, master fuck me hard please." At this Jimin was begging. Jungkook pull his own body up just to see Jimin's again fully hard cock.
Jungkook commanded "on  your knees baby boy."
Jimin occupied that in moment. "Hands on head."
As every thing was as Jungkook's wish he pulled the lube out.
"How did you..." Jimin's mouth agape.
"Not in mood of pillow talk."
Jungkook spread generous amount of lube on his hand and started stretching Jimin's pink hole.
Jimin hiss in this foreign action which soon comes out at moan.
"Baby it might hurt. Okay a lot but I would stop when you say and I'll move on your command."
"No no just fuck me hard daddy."
As soon that's been said Jungkook rammed into Jimin. Jimin was stretched a lot so there weren't any option on moving command.
"You're tight."
"Don't you dare -Ah- you're -ngh- big."
They soon spread the cum in sheets.

"Tbh I thought I'll top you and what's with lube?" Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook and put his head on his lovers shoulder.
"Gotta thank Namjoon hyung."
"What the he..." Jimin flush at thoughts.
"No no we watched porn together."
Suddenly Jimin's phone goes off. Members were wishing him on birthday. They soon replied something and Jungkook pokes Jimin's ass "care for another?" Then pulls Jimin in sudden passionate kiss.

Author here :
Its my own written smut.See Unnie I kept Jimin bottom; on your request. The smut turned cool tbh. And 1001 words of mischief also I broke my record of biggest chapter. Im so happyyyyyy I got 300+ reads too. Guys I edited this frigging book. Ugh it had so many grammar probs. Now if you find one prob comment and lemme know~