Passionate

My Princess 😘
Heiji... Are you busy?

My Love 😊
What's wrong, princess?

Well, I'm currently not busy.

But I will be...

In about 10 minutes.

Got a murder happened.

Why, princess?

My Princess 😘
Oh... Nothing.

Just asking.

My Love 😊
That doesn't sound like it's nothing.

Tell me, princess.

What's wrong?

My Princess 😘
It's nothing. Really. I just wondered where Kuroba-kun is because Aoko-chan and I went to school.

He didn't. Aoko is worried right now.

My Love 😊
Oh... He didn't text you?

He's with us.

Me and Kudo are at the crime scene.

He helped us solving the case right now.

Offering ideas and his own theories.

He's smart. Really smart.

My Princess 😘
That's weird. He didn't like going to any crime scenes. He dislikes murders with a passion. He always gets emotional.

He never really come to a crime scene with me and Aoko-chan. Always stayed quiet and wait for the murderer to be captured.

What happened?

My Love 😊
Well, there's the victim is a 30 year old woman. She's laying in a weird position. Though, no signs of struggle or blood anywhere.

Kuroba said that maybe there was an injury but the murderer probably wiped the blood clean. Kudo disagreed saying that it still would left the prints of the blood through the LED light.

Kuroba suggested that maybe the murderer killed her somewhere else before bringing her to this place. The toilet in the restaurant. I agreed because it could be possible.

Kudo looked like he wanted to argue with it. Oh, wait. I have to go. In need of the investigation. I'll tell you about it later, princess.

Bye, baby.

My Princess 😘
Okay, Heiji. Tell me how Kuroba-kun did.

Bye, love.

Saguru sighed and looked at Aoko. "Kuroba-kun is with Kudo-kun and Heiji. Heiji said he's helping them solving the crime scene. Surprisingly." Aoko calmed down a little with a distraught look on her face.