The boys and me (5sos)

I woke to a knock at the door

'Hello' I asked while yawning

The door slowly opened. It was Luke,

'Hey' he said 'You have school in about 20mins'

I jumped out of bed and ran to my bathroom. After rushing a baggy T-shirt and a pulling a pair of plain black jeans on I grabbed a piece of toast from the kitchen counter and ran out the door slamming it tightly.

As I left the house I ran down the steps and watched the back of the bus leave down my road. I waved my arms out and yelled but it didn't stop and was now out of sight.

I stomped up the stairs knocking on the door because I couldn't be bothered to find my keys in my bag.

I knocked again loudly and there was a small groan and the door slowly opened, it was Ashton, he looked at me with one eye closed, '

what' he asked yawning.

'I missed the bus could you drive me to school' I pleaded

' One sec' he replied leaving the door open and strolled up to his room to change.

He came down in his monkey onesie and walked to the car.

'Thank you for doing this' I said kissing him on the cheek, he smiled and drove fast to my school.

I was 10 mins late but I didn't care, it's not like I care about school it's shit. I waved to Ashton and he smiled back as he drove away. I looked behind me and how I wished I was in the car returning home and never returning to this dreadful place.

I faced back toward the horrid building and started walking closer. I walked to my first class which had already started, I stroll in and the teacher says 'Hayley your late.' He scowled at me.

'Sorry' I mumble and walk over to take my seat.

The teacher gives me a stare and continues on with the lesson,

I text Luke saying I'm bored save me!!! x

He almost immediately replied,

Im sorry I can't come and get you today I'm rehearsing but I know what'll put you in a good mood x.

What?

We are having a party tonight!

Why I ask.

Why not he replied.

That's a good enough reason for me I laugh to myself.

The day went quickly by but it was last period now, no one will notice if I don't go I thought so I phoned Luke from the toilet,

'Will you pick me up now' I begged

'I'll be there as soon as I can'

I squealed in delight someone was saving me from this shithole, I could always rely on the boys to save me.

I received a text from Luke 'I'm here'.

I run out of the building and through the school gates as quickly as I could so I wouldn't get caught and his car was there, I jumped in and we left.