Prolouge part 1

Author's Point of View

In this class (Class 2-A) you will find four of our main cast and are part of the six childhood friends. They are Yamada Ryosuke, Yabu Kota, Nakajima Yuto and our heroine, Arioka Daiki.

*snoring* one of the students in the class is sleeping... That person is no other than, Arioka Daiki.

"*whisper* Dai-chan! Wake up!" Yabu tries to wake Daiki up by whispering a little loud.

"Help me Yuto! Help me wake Daiki up" Yabu pleaded to Yuto but Yuto ignored him and continue on reading the book that he's holding.

Just then the homeroom teacher enters and noticed Daiki sleeping and snoring.

"Arioka-san!" The teacher shouts and Daiki suddenly stand up still half asleep.

"Don't sleep in my class!" Their homeroom teacher shout. Tegoshi-sensei, the scary and strict teacher walks towards Daiki whike Daiki is trembling because of nervousness.

The students are shocked to see Tegoshi-sensei patting Daiki's head gently "If you feel sick or You doesn't feel good then go to the infirmary" and Tegslide.sensei smiles at him.

"A-Anoo... Mom..." Daiki said.

Then the whole room's now full of noises. "Dai-chan? Your mom is Tegoshi-sensei?" asked Yabu, Yuto and Ryosuke.

Daiki's Point of View

"My dad will marry Tegoshi-sensei soon" I wasn't surprised to see Yuto and Yabu's shocked face when I explain it to them once we reach the rooftop. Just then, Yuya and Kei runs towards us.

"Dai-chan! Is it true that Tegoshi-sensei is your mom?" The cute little kid and the youngest among all of us, Kei, asked.

I nodded and Yuya shakes my hand. "Congratulations Tegoshi Daiki!" Yuya said.

"Umm... I think, it's still Arioka because my father's surname is Arioka" I explain logically to Yuya.

"Oh! My bad" he scratch his nape.

"By the way, where's the scary guy?" Kei asked. "Do you mean Ryosuke?" Yabu asked and He nodded. That's right! Neither me nor the others know where is Yama-chan.

"Someone is confessing to him at the back of building 4" Yuto explains and go back to his book and read.

"Confessing? We should watch it!" Yuya excitedly told us and pull us.

We sneak a peek and see a girl blushing in front of Ryosuke. Just a few minutes and the girl left with a smile on her face. "Eavesdropping is not good you know" he firmly said.

"*whistle* I see the girl smile, does that mean you accept her feelings?" Yuya asked.

"No, I told her to meet me on the park at 4:30 pm this day. And you, Chubby, will come with me" Ryosuke pointed...? Me?! "Me!?! Why me?!"

"Just come!" Ryosuke pulls me and take me to his house.

"Wear this" he gave me a cute pink off-shoulder dress, long brown hair with curls on the tip, gold bracelet and earings, and pink high heels sandals.

"Wah! You're a pervert!" I move away from him. "Just wear it! It's to reject her without hurting her feelings... Don't tell me it doesn't fit?" What did he say?!

"Fine!" I changed into the clothes he gave me and put the wig on. "Perfect! Let's go to the park now" I stopped him.

"In this clothes?" I asked. "Ofcourse! Now, let's go!"

-o-o-o-o-o-

On the park bench, I see a girl wearing cute baby blue dress with a navy blue scarf. She has long wavy hair and brown eyes.

"Ah! Yamada-san!" The girl waves at Ryosuke and he just walk towards her.

The girl noticed me and she asked "Who is this cute girl?" "My girlfriend" She looked shocked but keeps herself composed in front of him.

Ryosuke excuse himself saying that he will buy foods and drinks. Silence sorrounds us, until she talks to me.

"Are you really Yamada-san's girlfriend?" She asked. "Yes! Yes, I am!" She glare at me seeing the cheerful side of me.

"What does she sees on you? You're ugly, chubby, not cute, not smart, and you look old!" Those cold words of her pierce right through me.

"Umm-" "I'm way smarter, prettier and better than you in any ways. So tell me why? Tell me!" She shout. "I-I don't know" "You don't know? Well... If you don't know, then I'll just ruin this hair of yours!" No! I'll be discovered! I closed my eyes ready for the pain.

"Stop that" I open my eyes and see Ryosuke holding her wrist roughly. "If you wanna know why... It's because she's kind, and she knows me better than you do" The girl struggle and glare at me. "No! I know you better! I always watch you wherever you go and-" "That doesn't mean you know me better than she do. We've been destined together ever since we're born... Get lost!" Ryosuke pulls me and we walks towards the slide.

I feel my tears suddenly drop. "Don't cry, I know you're much better than that girl" I looked at his eyes.

He cups my cheeks and asked. "Do you like me?" Does he mean as a friend? "Un"

Then I feel his lips on mine. "When we're grown up, I'll marry you"

Those words that I will never forget.

-o-o-o-o-o

Yesssss another story!!! Omayghad! Support meh pls! Please for prolouge 2