Prolouge 2

Daiki's Point Of View

Ryosuke and I walked home with hands held together. "Ne" He said. "Hm?" I tilt my head unconsciously.

"You look... c-cute,  in that dress" He looks away and I blush really hard. "T-Thank you".

"Daiki! Daiki! There you are-... *gasp* Why are you wearing a dress?" my soon-to-be-mother, Tegoshi-sensei, asked calmly.

We enter our house and sit on the sofa. We explained what happen to my mom and as usual,  she immediately go "KYUN~" because she loves Romance Not to mention. Yaoi!

"You need to replenish energy after all that. I'll bring you some snacks. okay?" We nod and stay silent until mom comes back.

"It's good that you're here with Ryosuke-kun" Mom said. "Why mom?" I asked. "Well, I'm happy that I won't have to tell it directly to your friends so Ryosuke-kun please pass this message to them".

Ryosuke's Point of View

Yesterday, Tegoshi-sensei told me the most hurtful thing I heard in the world.

I enter the room and see that Daiki isn't going to school today. Well... I already know the reason why.

"Okay! class take your seat! I will be your new teacher starting today"

All of the other studeng in the class except me were shocked.

"Oi!" the quiet yuto tap my shoulder. "What happens to Daiki and his family?" "I'll tell it to you later"

After class, I gathered all of our friends.

Kei, Yuya, Kota, Yuto and me.

"Well... They will be moving to Osaka tomorrow" I said. Kei suddenly cries "No! What would I do if Dai-chan is not here anymore!"

"His mom said we will all be gathering at the train station along with our parents to bid the goodbyes"

I know its hard but it's for Daiki's sake.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Daiki's Point Of View

Today is the day huh... *sigh* Well, there's no helping it.

I hug all of my friends but Ryosuke doesnt seem to want to bid me a goodbye. I shout his name before entering the train. "Ryosuke! Don't forget your promise okay? I'll surely come back!"

Once the train closes it's door. Ryosuke run after the train and shout "I WILL ALWAYS WAIT FOR YOU! I LOVE YOU!".

I love you too Ryosuke!

-o-o-o-o-o-

Finally! I'm in West Tokyo! Did you miss me?! it's been 10 years! I walk around and notice a flower shop. That's right! Flowers for the landlord.

I quickly run to the flower shop just to see a huge crowd!

"Wait a minute. Please fall in line." A cute guy with small eyes said.

"Let's start with rose please!" "ME! 5 ROSES!" I can't stop staring at him while he listens to the other customers.

"Hey! Aren't you familiar?" he point me. "E-Ehm! Me?" He nods. No! I've never seen a cute guy like him before!