3 ~ Can We Be Friends...?

Hey peepzzz...

#324 in Romance, I felt soo happy almost decreased 90 in number. Tq soo much for encouraging this book dear. So in this happiness I'm giving a long update... *wide grin*

'''''''''''''||||||''''''''''''

Melody POV

"This is the first time I shared myself with a person very fastly who I met just a few minutes back. Sorry if I sound sad or emotional..." Parth said sincerely where Riddhi bobbed her head as "No" by smiling sweetly which made Parth heart dance with happiness.

He softly left Riddhi hand and felt awkward for his unique behavior with this stranger, who's showing only confidence. Riddhi just smiled at his awkwardness and waiting for him to continue talking. He's looking at her face where Riddhi is just posing her confident smile but not any sympathy for his story. Parth liked her attitude but he doesn't want to make the situation more emotional. So...

"When I learned about your 'Twinkling Stars School' I felt positive vibes. Can you please let me know about your *Twinkling Stars* in your words..." Parth said in a enthusiasts tone by looking at her twinkling eyes.

When he says *Twinkling Stars* he felt that "Like her school, even her eyes are 'Twinkling Stars' which are twirling very beautifully"

While Riddhi thought that "He wants to divert from that topic. So asking me to tell about my school. But he really likes my school, who won't like my school, haha. I can sense his enthusiasm" Riddhi just smiled widely for his question.

"Hmm, for me being a blind it became difficult to pursue my education as the opportunities are less to disabled. After graduation, I wanna help kids, who can't pursue their career with disabilities. So, I started exploring blind, deaf and dumb, physically disabled. With much difficulty, I started 'Twinkling Stars School'. Earlier, it became tough but after 2 years it boomed with flying colors. Now, my kids are getting the education to pursue their dreams. I teach for blind..." Riddhi said confidently by remembering all the days she passed till now where Parth heart filled with positiveness with Riddhi's spirit.

"But my ultimate dream is to help mentally disabled. As many kids face problem to pursue their career. Now, I can't do it. It takes time for me to take that step..." Riddhi said with dreamy eyes to fulfill her dream where Parth admired for her confident nature.

"I'm sure, you'll succeed all your dreams through your positive nature..." Parth said sincerely by smiling widely while Riddhi felt his confidence on her rather than any sympathy. So, she gave her famous smile at his words while Parth heart filled with happiness.