Chapter 3

Tatsuki POV

After waking up Tatsu and getting dressed I went down stairs and grabbed a few darts. I started throwing them at the wall waiting for tatsu to come down stairs. When he came down he asked if I was going to use them I told him yes and then we left the house.

As we were walking to school 4 boys and 2 girls came up to us "Are you going to be helping the theater kids this year?" One of the girls asked. I told her It depends what the play this year is going to be and who is going to be in it. "Hey Tatsu do you think you can help me with my lines?" Tatsu then said only if I'm allowed to be there I told him it's fine and I was thinking of doing something after school anyway.

He then asked if it could be at our house and me and the girl said that's fine. "Hey I saw you two were walking into a tool shop, what did you both need from there?" One of the boys said, Me and tatsu looked at each other "We were just paying a visit to one of the people who work there" we both said.

Tatsu POV

The bell rang and we went to class once we got there we saw three girls watching us while laughing and waving. We went to the front of the class introduced ourselves and went to our seats. I saw Tatsuki grab out a piece of paper and start writing something.

"What are you writing?" I asked. "A list of things i need to do when we get home" he said "oh and I'm going to need you to keep her in our room don't let her wonder off by herself" he then added. "What do i do if she needs to use the bathroom?" I said "then take her to the bathroom wait outside the door for her and then go back to our room" he replied. "Ok I Can do that."

Tatsuki POV

When it came to lunch we saw y/n
Again she said hi and went to go get lunch, when she came back she sat with us and asked how our day was "It was fine, we did get asked a few questions in the morning though" we told her. After lunch we walked to class with her she went to her seat and we introduced ourselves to the class like always. When we went to our seats she asked why we did introductions at the beginning of class we told her we just do it to be polite.

When it was time to go home the girl who needed help practicing her lines ran up to us. Y/n was with us and we had to tell her Tatsu was planning to help the girl. The girl seemed over protective of Tatsu and me and we had to tell her who y/n was and to be polite.

Tatsu already knows what is going to happen if the girl does anything to y/n. We started walking home and the girl asked if one of us were in a relationship with her we told her no and walked into our house. She looked around and Tatsu lead her up to our room.

After I heard our door close I went to a door. I opened the door and made sure to close it behind me. I walked down the stairs and saw them
They looked at me with disgust I just smiled I counted them one by one some were petrified and some were shaking. All I could hear were my footsteps and they're heavy breathing. After counting them I walked back to the door left the room and locked the door behind me.

I walked up to our room and walked in. I told them to continue and wrote a number on another paper. "Hey Tatsuki, what are you doing?" She asked "I'm just writing down a number me and Tatsu will need to remember." Tatsu realised what I did and smirked. He started chuckling so I knew he was exited. "What's so funny?" The girl asked. Tatsu just said because he remembered something I did. I knew he was lying because he continued to have a devilish smirk on his face.

When the girl left he said we should help out with the play again. He said they will be teaching the kids how to use the fake weapons as if they were real ones. I told him ok and will talk with theater teacher tomorrow.

I told him to shower and get ready to go to bed and I did the same. After we both got dressed we ate dinner and went to sleep.

Hey guys I'm sorry for not posting But I have finally done this chapter, I hope you enjoyed bye^_^