Don't Want These Handd!!!

Chapter 11; Don't Want These Handd!!!

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

                  Mercedes P.O.V

Today Is The Day Of The Huggge So Called Party On The Other Side Of The Neighborhood. I Wanna Go I Kinda Don't Have No Choice Cause Of Pooh Is Forcing Me To Go With Her.

I Don't Even Have Anything To Wear.

"Ty" I Wishper In Math Class. It The End Of The Day And I Keep Thinking Of Wat Imma Wear And I Have To Work. Ugghh DaStruggle

"Wat Babe" She Said Leaning Closer To Me

"Are U Going To The Party Tonight"

"U Already Know I Don't Give Up Partying With My Girls!!!"

"Yaaayyy Okaay"

                  Ty P.O.V

Idk How Imma Get Out The House When I'm Grounded I Might Have To Stay Over Bennzie House For The Night To "Study" For A Big Test.

Today Was A Boring Day My Bae Wasn't Here Today Cause She Sick.

I Don't Wanna Go To Work But If Bennzie There Then I Gotta Suck It Up And Go. Speaking Of Bennzie She Was Looking Cute Today Juss Like Everyday But I Guess Since Bae Wasn't Here I Need Someone Else To Look At And Flirt With.

The Bell Juss Rung And Im Soooo Tired I Need A Nap Before Work.

"Heeyyyy Pooh" I Said Running Up To Her Like Everydayyyy!!!

"Heyy Boo" She Said Hugging Me Tight "Where Is Bennzie She Always The First One To Hugg Me And Now I Don't Even See Her.

"Iddkk Maybe She Had To Leave Cause It Was A Emergency. I Said Looking Around.

"Ugghh I Wanna See Herrrr!!!" She Said With A Pouting Face

"I Gotta Go I'm Tired Asf!!! And I Gotta Work Today.

"Okaaayy Seea Lovvee"

Ight Seea Lloovvee!!!"

Where Is Bennzie???? Oohh Welll

               Mercedes P.O.V

Mrs.Torres((Math Teacher)) Kept Me A Couple Of Minutes Late And I Was Walking To Found Pooh And Ty And I Saw Jacquez Amd His Crew And With Them Was His Little Skank Tasha.

I Juss Rolled My Eyes And Kept Walking.

"Ayeee Hold Up" Jacquez Said Running To Catch Up To Me.

"Wat Do U Want"

"Why U Hate"He Said Looking At Me Serious. "Last Time I Check I Was Juss Trying To Be Nice".

"I'm Sorry Jacquez I Can Be Stuck U--

I Was Interrupted..

"Come On Bae We Need To Be Somewhere" Tasha Said While Mugging Me Like She Wanna Start Something.

"DONT U SEE ME AND HIM HAVING A CONVERSATION BITCH!!!!

I Was Getting Pisses I Don't Like This Girl I Never Did We Use To Be Bestfriennddds Ask Pooh And Ty. But Like In 7 Grade We Fell Out Cause I Had This Huggee Crush On The Hottest Guy Name Malik Thomas And He Liked Me But Of Course She Knew And One Day At His Party I Was Gonna Tell Him How I Feel But I Was Looking EveryWhere For Him And I Saw Him Fuckinngg Tasha In His Bed. I Was Hurt Even If We Wasn't Going Out And He Tried To Talk To Me But I Juss Annoyed Him And I Guess He Finally Gaved Upp.

"Bittcchh Shut Up I'm Not Talking To U". She Said Walking A Little Closer To Me.

"Hoeee U Don't Want Nun Of This Cause I Can Give U Wat U Been Begging For U.. This Ass Whooping".

"Whatever" This Bitch Rolled Her Eyes Like It Suppose To Hurt Me Tssss Ight I'm Getting Very Close To Not Going To Prom.

But Pooh Words Kept Echoing In My Head

"Shhhhe Not Worth Ittt" It Juss Kept Replaying In My Head And She Right But This Girl Is Juss Begging For A Ass Whopping.

"U Not Worth My Breathe U Really Pissing Me Off". I Said Walking Away.

"Whatever Byee"

Jacquez Grabbed My Arm And Pull Me Back

"Jacquez I'm Telling U This Cause I'm Trying To Be Nice. But Ur Girlfriend Is Gonna Be On The Ground Bruised Up With He Weave Ripp Out Cause I'm Fuck Her Up". I Said Looking At Him And Blocking Her Out.

"Damnnn Chill Ma But Can We Talk"He Said Not Even Caring That Tasha Was Staring At Him With That U Out Ur Damn Mind Thinking U Going Anywhere With Her Look.

"Alone Yeaa But If U Bringing That Skank U Better Juss Forget About It.

"Haha Ight" He Lick His Lips And Walk Away.

I Was Walking To My Car Thinking Wat Did I Juss Get MySelf Into.

Ohhh Well Not Take Backsieee!!