Chapter 9: Backstory Talk

2D's POV

As (Y/N) left the room to get the matress, I decided to walk around the place I was in.

Dang, dis es a giganfic room fo' onleh one person. Ets a lot cleana than mine!

I chuckled at my own thoughts. Not a hint of mess in the bedroom.

"I'm back!" the (h/c) girl announced as she pulled a matress into the room.

I ran over to help her.

"Thanks, 2D." (Y/N) smiled.
"No p'oblemo." I smiled back.

As we dropped the matress into a good spot, I noticed (Y/N) staring at me with her beautiful eyes.
I turned my head to look at the girl, but she looked away, blushing.

"A-anyways," (Y/N) says after she clears her throat. "We could do some stuff since it's only 8pm."

"Dew yew haff eny 'orror movies?" I asked.
(Y/N) shook her head. "Sorry."

"Dats fine, luv. We can jus' sit 'ere and talk 'bout ourselffs." I said as I put my hand on her shoulder.

She blushed at my action, and I felt a shiver down my spine.

Dis seems 'rong.
I a'ready haff a gurlfrend.
But I've fallen fo' anotha gurl.

I quickly removed my hand from (Y/N)'s shoulder, and sat down.

"So, tell meh a bit 'bout yerself." I said.
"Well, not much happened during my past life. My backstory isn't all happy, especially as a kid." (Y/N) replied.

"Do ya mind tellin' me wot happ'ned?" I asked politely.

"Sure. So you see, I've been bullied for my entire life in school. I've had a few friends, but all of them left me after college." (Y/N) explained. "When I was 15, my father was murdered, and when I was 22 my mum died of a sickness."

I pitied (Y/N). Her life pretty much sucked.
All of a sudden, I see tears forming in (Y/N)'s eyes.

Out of instinct, I hugged her.
She jumped in surprise, but hugged back.
I liked the feeling.
Paula never lets me hug her. She'd slap my face if I did.

"Efrythin' is gonn' be ok, (Y/N). They will alw'ys luv ya." I whispered, trying to comfort her.

(Y/N) then broke the hug and sat back up straight. I wiped off the tears in her eyes and she smiled.

"Thank you, 2D." (Y/N) smiled back.
She then inhaled and exhaled a couple of times, and went back to talking about her backstory.

"So anyways, I was left out in the streets because I couldn't afford to pay for the house my parents and I lived in. One day, Millie found me and offered me to stay over in her house, and we ended up being best roommates."

I nodded my head.

Millie seems like a nice person too. I can see that she likes Gorillaz a lot.

"So how about you, 2D? Why do you look like that? Is your name really 2D?" (Y/N) asked.

"Well ya see, I was neva re'lly blu 'aired. I fell off a tree and los' all mah 'air, and it jus' grew back blu." I laughed. "Ets kinda weird."

"Interesting..." (Y/N) whispered.

"And mah eyes, ets called hyphema 'r 8 ball fracture. I got inta a car acciden' wid Murdoc 2 times." I explained.

"Well he is a reckless driver." (Y/N) remarked. "Why do you still let him drive by now?"

"'Es da only one who can drive." I chuckled.

"Oh."

"And 'bout mah name. Ets 'ctually Stuart Pot, but 2D means 2 dents." I added, pointing to my eyes.

(Y/N) giggled which I found very cute.

We both stayed quiet, with our eyes interlocked with each other until all of a sudden my phone rang.

I checked to see who was calling-

💕Paula💕

A/N

GET
YOUR
ASSES
READY
FOR
CRACKER ASS #2
(Murdoc is #1 xd)