Chapter 8 : I want a house

I look over behind the TV and scream "omg finny boy look" . He smiled and put his hands in his pockets . Bre: wait .. is this yours? Finn- was now it's yours :) "Ok wait how much is this"?
Finn- 600K ;) Bre: why are you giving this to me ? Finn- cause I want you to buy OUR house . Bre- Hell yeah! I already know where. Finn- Beverly hills? Bre: always wanted to live in the hills and have an amazing view❤ Finn: well now you can have it , any one you want only thing is , if you don't have enough call me and go:) . I ran to him and gave him a kiss , hugged him , screamed "I love you" .

3 weeks later

We finally bought our new home yay!!

Yes I know it's too big and there is only two of us but I really didn't care because it's just WOW!! Finn: wowzers it's all ours, I knew about buying a mansion but I never did think  I'd be special enough to live in it with you ❤Bre :awe baby ;)

Yes I know it's too big and there is only two of us but I really didn't care because it's just WOW!! Finn: wowzers it's all ours, I knew about buying a mansion but I never did think  I'd be special enough to live in it with you ❤Bre :awe baby ;) . It's crazy we were only 17 and away from family and with a big mansion :) Finn: hey when do you graduate high school? Bre: in a week :/ I'm scared . Finn:don't be I promise you when your out of there , I have something to offer you something crazy but I NEED you to finish school first is that fine? Bre: yeah sure .

1 week later : graduation day

Bre: Finn I'm losing my freaking mind. Finn:You'll make it out alive so get ready :) Bre : mhm. After I get to school theirs people buying yearbooks and I run over and buy 3 of them. Then before I knew it , the last Bell rang and I ran out jumped in my car and drove home :/  Finn: hi babe Wats up? Bre: I need your credit card please :) Finn : um okay sure but why? Bre: I need my dress ! Finn: okkkk

After buying the dress...

B

re: doneee . Finn: wow that's a nice ass dress probably will look better when you have it on ;) Bre: it will❤ I try on the dress and look in the mirror and realize this is the last day ,12 years of education and I finished it with A's and B's , it's crazy but I deserve it ❤ Finn: wowzers you look hot ;)

 Finn: wow that's a nice ass dress probably will look better when you have it on ;) Bre: it will❤ I try on the dress and look in the mirror and realize this is the last day ,12 years of education and I finished it with A's and B's , it's crazy but...

And yes I dyed my hair brown (just for today) Bre: Thanks you know you look very handsome  yourself ;)