At Camp Halfblood

That night, Dumbledore traveled to Camp Halfblood to give Chiron his list of students visiting Camp for a couple of months. These students included the Marauders, Lily, Maryrose, Annalee, Severus Snape, Aliston Mulciber, Germaine Avery, Evan Rosier, and Regulus Black.

They discussed who would be paired with what person from Camp Halfblood, and what day of the week everyone's parents would be visiting. They decided that the parents would visit every Saturday. The only thing left to do was let the students know and wait a month. Dumbledore also told Chiron that there would be a werewolf, but did not say who it was. He knew that Chiron would be able to tell which person the werewolf was.

.......................

The next morning, the Marauders woke up to find a letter stating that they had to see their headmaster at breakfast. Annalee, Lily, and the Marauders met Professor Dumbledore  outside the Great Hall.

"You wanted to see us?" Remus asked as they all walked up to their Headmaster.

"Yes, yes. I have news for the six of you." Dumbledore replied, silkily.

The Marauders exchanged glances. They each began wondering, what news could be had by six different people?

"The six of you, along with five others from different houses will be going to a camp ran by a friend of mine. This camp is known as Camp Halfblood-"

"But wait, not all of us are halfblood!" Lily interrupted.

"Yes, I know." Dumbledore said. " This isn't for wizarding half-bloods, but part human, part god. These gods are the Greek gods. They occasionally have children with mortals, like me and you. You all will go to this camp, for 2 months, to better the relationships between the wizards and these muggles. They have powers, but because they are children of gods, they are not considered wizards and cannot produce the same magic wizards can. You must be on your best behavior, because I have given my friend, who runs the camp, permission to give anyone misbehaving detention, though he cannot expell anyone. I will be visiting every 2 weeks and Professor McGonagall will visit the weeks between my visits."

The Marauders then exchanged a very different look, all eyes filled with excitement, all memories of the night before wiped away for the time being. Peter sealed with excitement, while the other boys tried being more composed and contained their excitement.

"You will each be paired with one person from this camp, each of you with your own person. When we get their, you will all line up in alphabetical order by last name, and you will be paired from their, though we have already figured out who you each will be with. We leave in a month by Port Key. Make sure you are ready." Dumbledore finished. "Now go and get your breakfast."

As they all sat down, the Marauders began to talk excitedly, though they were kind of sad at the idea of spending two months apart. What they didn't know was that Evan Rosier, Alister Mulciber, and Germaine Avery, along with Regulus Black and Maryrose were about to get the same news.

They all trudged through a month of school, and two transformations on Remus' part. It was finally time to go: Friday, October 28th had finally come. The Marauders met Lily, Annalee and  Maryrose in the corridor along their way to the Headmaster's office. They were right outside the door when the Slytherins walked up.

"What are you doing here, Avery?" Sirius asked, voice full of hostility.

"What's it to you, Black? Ever thought that Dumbledore might want to see a Slytherin? And I could ask you the same thing." Mulciber retorted.

"We were told to see Dumbledore today." James said.

"As were we, Potter." Snape drawled.

Dumbledore opened the door. "Ah yes. Come in, come in, all of you." He interrupted as the hostility grew between the boys.

The Port Key was a hoola hoop. Dumbledore commanded everyone grab their bags, and grab ahold of the large ring. Everyone did as they were told, tension breaking due to the prospect of missing a month of school. Remus and Sirius grasped each other's hand as the Port Key wisked them away to an unknown land. At the camp, a large group of people awaited them.

....................

The visitors appeared out of nowhere, everyone stumbling slightly as they hit the ground. Everyone from Hogwarts dropped the ring at the same time, as though it were a silent agreement that no one would be left holding it.

Remus stumbled forward more than anyone else had due to the upcoming full moon, and Sirius caught him, wrapping his arms around Remus' middle. The Slytherins laughed, and Sirius pulled Remus closer. A couple moments later, Dumbledore appeared next to them, as Chiron walked up to the group.

"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! We welcome you with open arms and we're excited to see brand new faces!" Chiron exclaimed, as he walked over. Everyone's jaws dropped, or they gasped. Sirius and James, along with Rosier and Regulus drew their wands.

"Woah, woah, woah! Now now boys. No need to bring those out just yet." Chiron stopped in his tracks at the sight of the boys' wands. "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." He said hurriedly.

Sirius quickly put his wand away. "Sorry, it's just- the centaurs in the Forbidden Forest... They- they are really dangerous, and hostile. We've kinda learned not to trust them." He explained quickly. He was trying not to offend the centaur in front of the group of people who obviously loved him.

"I completely understand. I'm probably not related to this bunch, but, well.... All the others portray centaurs in a bad light. I'm probably the only smart one in the US." Chiron claimed. He chuckled, imagining the two very different groups of the same species meeting, and the outcome.

"OI! We're supposed to get in alphabetical order now!" Remus suddenly remembered. And so the began to sort themselves out. Chiron laughed.

The line went something like this: Germaine Avery, Sirius and Regulus, Lily Evans, Remus Lupin, Rosemary, Annalee, Aliston Mulciber, Peter Pettigrew, James Potter, Evan Rosier, and Severus Snape.

Out of the large group of half-bloods, 12 people came out: Will Solace, Nico Di 'Angelo, Percy Jackson, Leo Valdez, Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang, Jason Grace, Piper McLean, Annabeth Chase, Reyna Ramirez, Calypso, and Clarisse La Rue. They all stood in a line facing the wizards. Chiron began naming who would be with who while Albus Dumbledore and Minnie went back to Hogwarts, having forgotten one little thing: parents visit weekly, every Saturday.