The doctor and I

Katie woke up to find rain hitting her window. 'UHG I have to walk to school in this.' she thought to herself. she got out of bed and took a shower.

While she was in the shower she herd a whirring noise. when she got out of the shower she looked out the window to she a blue police box. "they must be putting those out again and the noise must have been a truck setting it there." she thought aloud.

After she got dressed she ran down stairs and garbed her stuff for school along with an umbrella. Then she headed out the door on the way to school she didn't see any other blue boxes. 'Weird' she thought.

--------------------------------------------

When she was about 2 blocks away she herd the noise again. she ran to she what was really happening. she arrived a bit late she only saw the blue box and no truck it must have come through the intersection dropped it and left.

She walked into school where she was greeted bey her boyfriend Ricky Smith and her best friend Mara Jones they walked to their first class (history) together to she there was a different teacher there.

As they took their seats the bell rang and the teacher wrote his name on the board Mr.Smith.

"I'm Mr.Smith" he said turning around

"What happened to Ms.Pomer?" One student spoke up.

"She has moved." he said almost instantly.

"But she nev-" the boy was cut off by Mr. smith saying "Well life is full of surprises, isn't it! Now lets start our lesson! shall we?"

• I know it was kind of short but should I keep writing? was it good? let meh now in the comments•