Adventure1:who wrote the f-word

It was after Maths class and it was English class. So we did our usual like,' Good morning, madam hung!'. We sat down and our teacher found a piece of paper and read it. It said the four letter word with a you at the back. So it was like f*** you.

So of course she was like ,'who DID this?!' and whack the guy. But nobody came up. So swift had an idea an told teacher this,' teacher, why don't you get some boys you suspect to come out and write the words F,Y,O,C,U,K?' and teacher was like good idea.

The suspects were Jun Kai (of course), Ben ( that's really stupid cause his words are small and the words on the paper are big), Pun Yong Jiun and others I forgot. But she didn't pick Joshua. Wow!

At the end when nobody's writing we're the same, she got fed up and said,' the headmaster's husband is a policeman. I'll give him the paper to fingerprint it and when I find out who wrote it, he or she is SO dead.' I was like,' oh my gosh! Madam hung, umm, no offence but you're REALLY stupid cause you already touched the paper and the suspect is gonna be you!'

************

I still found the crime scene yesterday a little bit SCARY. But today, chance and cage examined the paper with some SPECIAL light and they still didn't know who was the one who wrote it.( I know, lame detectives)

But at the end, the criminal gave in and it was Joshua! Man! All this time, he was the one who wrote it? Well, the important thing is that he told the truth.