Chapter Two: Life at the forest/Discovery of Nature

"Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon? Or ask the grinning bobcat why he grinned? Can you sing with all the voices on the mountain? Can you paint with all the Colors of The Wind"

I stopped running and breathe in and out. I was so thirsty! I found a river just a few kilometers away me from me. I drank water. I am so scared that I got lost in the forest.. I heard a sound and it says I am Mother Nature can you help me grow the trees again? I am so worried about people. Wow Mother Nature could talk. I didn't know XD. I replied,But Mother Nature I don't have powers to do that. I have ice and fire only. I didn't expect that she will hear me but she did.. Again she said,Dear child! Believe in your heart! Believe everything! A miracle will start whenever you dream! And the voice vanished.

I am starting to have thoughts about having Nature Powers. I believe that I can do it. I raised my hands and I saw the trees are growing again! I saw the ground begin to have flowers and the trees have fruit. I shouted happily,I can paint with all the colors of the wind!!!  I can control my powers now. I can control it now!

Years passed and I live in the forest.. Age 14 I missed my family so I climbed up the tree and saw Arendelle. Its beautiful. I ran as fast as I could and reached Arendelle. I flew to the window and saw my parents and my siblings. I knocked on the window but they didn't see me.. So I thought that They forgot about me. The pain in my heart, and so I flew from Norway to Albuquerque,New Mexico. And there I met two of my favorite people in my life.

~~~~~~~~Chapter Three~~~~~~~~