come back to me...

this part is set at the events in the middle school, when el vanishes with the demogorgan. (is that how you spell it?)

we are running. el in my arms, lucas ahead, dustin behind. we are running fast, the demogorgan behind us, we run into our science class, shutting and locking the door. just 10 minutes ago, me and el shared a kiss. our first kiss.  and most defiantly not our last. i lay her on a table, trying to get her to wake up. her eyes open slowly as she looks at me.
E: snowball?
she says, slowly, cracked, scared...
poor girl
M: yeah el, snowball, eggos, bed...
now in crying. but i cant help it, I'm scared...
all of a sudden the door bursts open and the domogorgan runs in. lucas and dustin spring to action, dustin handing lucas rocks and lucas using the wrist rocket to shoot them.  though pretty soon they run out of rocks and the demogorgan is completely unfazed. el all of a sudden gets up and walks towards it. i run to stop her, but she sends me flying back into the cupboards, now tears are running down my cheeks like someone turned on a faucet in my eyes (dont do it. do not. dOnT tYpE iT iN)
M: el... what are you doing...
E; ending this...
M: i love you....
she looks back and smiles at me, before turning back to the monster that took will.
she holds her hand up. no.no.no.no.no... please don't. she lets out a massive, loud and long ( hehehe) cry before being swallowed by flakes. when the settle, i look up, and birth of them are gone. i stand up like a rocket and run fowards
M: EL? EL? ELL? EL WHERE ARE YOU... please... come back to me...
sorry that this chapter was short, but they will get longer in the future. i cant updte tomorrow a im visiting my grandparents. i will probs update wednesday, but im not sure. trashy_liya is collabing on this story with me.