Chapter 1

"C'mon Titania! You have to be changed by now!" Jess yells while banging on the bedroom door.

I pull the bottom of the dress, guys :)little hoping to make it look longer. I look at my reflection in the full length mirror that Jess has on the wall in her room. You can't even recognize me!

I groan. "Jess! I'm not wearing this! It's a shirt!" I say while opening her bedroom door. "And I don't want to sneak out. What if my parents find out? This isn't a good idea!" jess looks me over and has an unreadable expression on her face. "You're right" she says and I can't believe she actually agreed with me. Wow! "You can't wear this to the club. People might mistake you for someone else!" oh.

Hey! Thanks for calling me a hooker Jess!

She drags me back into her room and starts pulling out more clothes that she most likely will have me trying on. She pulled out a pair of black SUPER SHORT SHORTS, a white flowy see threw shirt with a black bandeau, and a leather jacket.

After I changed into the new outfit, she looked me over again and smiled. "Alright this is the one!" I sighed relieved that I don't need to try on, or change into any more clothes. "Lets go!!" jess squealed and pulled me by my arm out the door. We got into her car and she drove us to the club.

Honestly I'm kind of, really, super nervous. I've never gone to a club before. Hell! I've never even kissed anyone before or had a boyfriend EVER! So going to a club, yeah not my idea of fun. If it were my decision, id is back at home right now, sitting curled up on my bed in a comfy pair of leggings and sweater, reading a book. But instead, I'm going clubbing with my bestie.

•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥

When we got to the club I could already hear the music blaring from down the block where we had parked. So I don't want to know how loud it would be from inside.

There were a bunch of people lined up outside the building; jess was pulling me to the front of the line. I tugged on her arm a bit stooping her "Jess don't we have to line up like these guys" she looked at me dumbly, "uhm, no" she then continued to pull me along.

At the front of the line there was a guy standing in front of a rope. He was kind of intimidating looking. Jess walked right up to him. "Hey Brad!"

The big guy looked down at her and smiled, they hugged. "Hey princess. Haven't seen you around that much lately. Find someplace better than ours?" he asked jess. She smiled and shook her head "no. of course not. Just been trying to get my girl to loosen up and live a little. It took me a while to convince her though." he looked at me and I shyly smiled "this the girl you been telling me about. She looks nothing like I thought she would from the way you described her. She looks like she's born to be here!" jess laughed and wiggled her fingers "that's because I have the magic touch." the guy; brad laughed and then moved the rope for us "alright well you girls go have fun. And tell Mr. Summers that I said hi!"

Jess just nodded and pulled me inside the building. "Who was that?" I asked her once inside. "One of dads old friends." I just nodded and then yet again I was being dragged by her towards the bar.

She ordered herself some kind of drink then looked at me "what?" I asked. "What do you want?" she half yelled at me over the music. I shook my head. "I'm not having my first drink now! No thanks. I'll just take a coke or something."

Jess just smiled at me. "Nuh uh girl. Not happening." she turned back to the bar tender and ordered another of what she was drinking, for I'm guessing myself.