The Dragon Slayer

Lucy's P.O.V

"FIRE DRAGON ROOOOOOAAAAAARR!" Natsu bellowed. What a lunatic. Still, I loved him and his crazy antics, we'd all been through a lot the past few years. Gramps had died from a heart attack, being in a wheelchair hadn't helped him, after he died the guild hadn't been the same, though, Erza had been a great Guild Master for the past 3 years. It was still hard. Everyone got their lives straight after that, Gajeel and Levy moved in together, Gray finally warmed up to Juvia, Laxus admitted his feelings for Mira, Erza started seeing Jellal in secret. Everyone had their new lives set, but the icing on the cake was when Natsu proposed to me a few months ago.

"Lucy? Why are you smiling like that?" Happy queried, "BEHIND YOU!"

I snap my whip around, hitting a dark guild member in the head. I snickered.

"We're done here." Gray sighed, peering through doors "I wonder if there's any treasure."

I ducked down a hallway only to find it doorless, except one huge door at the end. I strode down it quickly and pulled on the handle. In there, there was only cages, I called out to the others. They burst into the room.

"What's wrong?" They stared at the cages in wonder, quickly, we darted towards the cages, breaking the locks of each. Death, only death lied in them, dead children, dead mothers, dead fathers, dead people.

"This is terrible. I can't open another cage." Tears dripped down Wendy's cheeks, Natsu placed a hand on her shoulder, comforting her. We went to leave when we heard a voice.

"Hello?" In synchronization, we whipped around towards the sound, it came from the final cage. Natsu darted towards it, gripping the bars.

"ARGH!" he flew backwards.

"Fool." it muttered "Don't touch that."

His knees buckled and he fell to the ground.

"Natsu!" I bolted towards him "He's completely drained!!"

A figure appeared from the shadows.

"Completely?" It questioned "It drains magic slightly but only completely drains Dragon Slaying Magic, you.. You can't be. You're a dragon slayer too? Aren't you?"

The figure was almost completely in the light, I could make out it's face, it was a lavender-haired girl. She was tall and skinny, her eyes gaunt.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" My eyes wide with worry

"The question here is, why does it completely drain dragon slaying magic?" Gray glared suspiciously. "You can't be a Dragon Slayer!"

She shook her head.

"Sorry, but I am. I am whom they call, the Earth Dragon Slayer, Hanako."

A/N

I own anything other than Hanako. All rights go to Hiro Mashima 

Sorry for the short chapter, I wrote it during class.

This is set after the manga finished. This is where they don't go on the 100 year mission.