Chapter one- Teddy

My life was hard when I was younger at the age of 14, their was nothing I can do and I was so sick of all of it. I was always alone and do other things on my phone to pass the time but.... My dream is to do YouTube. You see, one person inspired me to become one and I thank him for it. You guessed it, it's the one and only...... H20Delirious. Just the way he is... Just the way he act's.... I envy him a lot but... I just wish I can just talk to him but I don't see that happening anytime soon... Luke is my favorite too! He's like a big brother to Delirious which I'm happy for! I watch all of their video's when ever I can of have free time since I'm lazy.... Sometimes... I chuckled to myself as I think back to how I was when I was a kid getting into trouble. Like the time that I was with my sister and brother in the backyard to see the woods, but our other sister was in the house as a lookout as we keep looking in the woods.....then... Not long after that, everything went to fine, to horrible when my sister, the lookout, shouts saying our dad was coming from the basement we had so... When she said that, I sprinted up the hill in a blur as my brother rolled down the hill in panick but got back up and ran up in our house with our other sister upstairs without making a single sound but... Our sister the one that was looking out for us was not us... I then knew what had happened so me and my sister went in the kitchen and sure enough..... She was in the Conner crying a little. I snap out of my thinking when my brother, Alex was helping me set up my new computer. "Thanks bro! All of that was too heavy, thank you for bringing it to our house!" Alex gave a glare then grumble out "only because we can do video's okay?" I only chuckled at him then pat his back. "Come on bro! It's not like it will kill us! We just need a name for ourselves! I already have my name. What is your's?" He only huffed "like you want to know....fine, my name will be Oblivious... I was planning on naming myself blizzard or blizz for short..." "Wow, so cool Alex!" He smirked at me "what is your name... Des?"
I smirked back at him "my name is TeddyPlush or Ted or teddy for short. It's not much but that's what I named myself." It was a start of a new beginning

And I was happy to start a new life that I didn't know what it will lead me to.

(TeddyPlush is the one in the pic above)