War

WARNING⚠:

MANY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES

GOKUDERA & G'S COLOURFUL WORDS

------------------------------------------------

"Hi" Normal conversation

"Hi" Speaking Italian

'Hi' Thought

'Hi' Text

"Hi" Someone on the phone talking

-------------------------------------------------
I DO NOT OWN KHR! I ONLY OWN THIS STORY PLOT! (。・ω・。)
-------------------------------------------------

ENJOY!

NORMAL POV

WITH THE STUDENTS (Opps, they haven't been appearing for quite some time right?)

"Asari-san, where are you guys gonna guide us?" One of the student asked.

"Hmm,we are just going to go around the Vongola Mansion, we are still not sure what to do with you guys yet" Asari shrugged.

'THEY ARE TREATING US LIKE THINGS!' The whole class thought in despair.

"Tch, I'm stuck here to babysit" G grumbled.

"Well we need to ensure their safety after all.." Knuckle sighed.

'WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO US?!' The class starts to worry about their lives.

"G!!!" Giotto came flying towards G causing G to fall on his back onto the ground due to the force.

"GIOTTO!" G growled, having an dark aura around him.

"G! SOMETHING'S GONNA HAPPEN! WE NEED TO INFORM EVERYONE!" Giotto screamed in panic.

Anger left G in an instant.

"Asari! Protect the students! Bring them somewhere safe! Giotto, tell Reborn!" G ordered.

"Alright! Students, quickly follow me!" Asari called out.

'Its seems like G is the Boss here..' The students thought in unison while following Asari.

"G! Tell the other famiglia bosses! Cozart already went to tell the Shiman famiglia!" Giotto ordered before disappearing.

"Tch! Dammit!" G clicked his tongue and disappeared, feeling panicked.

WITH REBORN

'It is TOO peaceful.. Calm before the storm huh..' Reborn stared at the horizon, deep in thought.

"REBORN"

Reborn was startled but didn't show.

"Vongola Primo... Any-"

"My Hyper Intuition warned me, we need to tighten our security more right now" Giotto was looking at Reborn, his eyes were serious.