Prolouge

*People snickering and saying awww*

"Emma..."

Why is he kneeling down before me? What's going on? I blush lightly looking at Sean.
"I love you, I want you to be my girlfriend." Words drop right at my ear as if something's wrong with my ears. Is this just a dream? A dream that I will live on forever? Man I want to pinch myself now.

"Emma." He calls my name once again, doesn't he get tired of saying my name?
He folds out a paper and as he cleared his throat, my whole body trembles as he starts his first word.

"My Dear Emma,

Back in Grade school, I knew that you are the right person for me, I was just too intimidated by your beautiful figure or aura. As the years flew by, I always wonder how your lips feel like to kiss, how your arms feel around around me as you make a tight embrace, how your eyes would look at me with such irreplaceable love, how your ears listen to my words of passion and pure love and how your voice sound like harmonious angels from heaven.

Every time I see you, my day turns bright and lively. Your presence make my day from dark to rainbow, your voice makes me my favorite music and your accidental touches makes me think that we are 'official'.

To be honest, I always look behind every object just to get a glimpse of you. I would always imagine how nice it is talking to you and how it is nice to hug you. Please, don't judge me as I say these to you----"

He suddenly stops and blush, looking at the ground.

Like what the hell??

I don't care but anyways AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!! *heart beating faster than the flash*

To stop his shyness, I pulled him towards me and kissed him. Everybody kept clapping and clapping