Casts

Song Ji Hyo: A socially withdrawn teenage girl hiding her vampire identity. She hopes that one day Vampires can coexist with humans peacefully and that she will not need to hide her identity.

Kim Jong Kook: Most popular boy in school as he is muscular and good looking. His stepfather is a vampire and a teacher at his school. He isn't a vampire and does not like his stepfather.

Kang Hee Geun (Gary): Has a crush on Ji Hyo. He is a vampire too and is Jong Kook's stepfather's nephew. Lives with Song Joong Ki, his cousin as his parents are undergoing a 15 years punishment at the *Vampire Control System (VCS).

Yoo Jae Suk: Ji Hyo's older brother and is a vampire too. His birth name was Song Jae Min but he had to change his name due to an incident that happened when he was three.

Lee Kwang Soo: He is a human. Hates and scorn Vampires. He feels that vampires should not have the same equal rights as humans.

Jeon So Min: Ji Hyo and Jae Suk's cousin. She is a vampire that likes Kwang Soo and has a unique personality.

Ha Dong Hoon (Haha): He is a human but has a deep interest in Vampires.

Ji Suk Jin: Jae Suk's one and only best friend. He is a human.

Song Joong Ki: He is a vampire who has good looks and is highly capable. However, he is arrogant.

Yang Se Chan: He is a human and hangs out with Jong Kook, Haha, and Kwang Soo. They are often called Anyang Hothead.

*Vampire Control System (VCS): An enforcement group that regulates vampire laws.