Chapter 1

Hyerim's POV
Ah.. what a beautiful and breezy morning. I hope my new school will be alright since I'm a transferred student from Busan. Well the reason why I was transferred was because some girl in my previous school framed me by falsely accusing me that I punched her severely because I was jealous that she scored higher than me in the Maths test and that I accused her of cheating during the test. The teachers obviously believed her since she's rich & the school respects her alot so they went ahead and expel me from school. My parents were supportive and they trusted me alot. They knew their own daughter will not do such a thing to shame them.

Honestly, I dont know how she got punched badly but I can promise it wasn't me even though I look like a deadly person. Until today, I still don't know who the real culprit is. However, Im thankful that Im out of that school so I do not have to face those dramas anymore.

END OF POV

"Goodmorning sweetie. I made you breakfast. Come sit here before heading to your new school," said my mum with such a lovely tone.

"Goodmorning eomma, appa. Thank you for the food, eomma. I'll eat well," I said and I quickly eat my food.

"Well, I hope your school will be so much better than your previous school in Busan. I hope that this fresh start will be a great one," said my mum before hugging me.

"Well, I'll get going or else I'll be late for my first day at school," I said while hugging my mother back and hugging my dad.

Sigh. I sighed before entering the school compound.

"This is my chance to start fresh. I hope this school will make great memories," I whispered in my heart and quickly find my locker.

As soon as I got in school, I quickly find my locker to place my books. 10 minutes had passed and I still couldnt find my locker. It's only 5 minutes before class starts. I decided to approach two (seemingly) kind girls.

"Hello! I'm a new student here. Could you direct me to this locker and perhaps class?" I asked while giving them a warm smile.

"Oh hello there! Well yes sure! and we're in the same class too," they replied while walking me to my locker.

I hurriedly placed my books for the second and third period in my locker and head to class.

As we entered the english class,

"Kang Jiyeon and Jung Sohyun! Why are you girls late for my class?" said Miss Nayoung.

"Mianhae Miss, there's a new student today and she couldnt find her way to the locker and class so we decided to help her," replied one of the girls.

"Oh yes, I heard about the new student who was transferred from Busan Highschool today. If I'm not wrong, her name is Park Hyerim right?" she asked and looked at me.

I only managed to nod my head.
Both of the girls went to their seats.

"Well don't be shy. Come in and introduce yourself. By the way, Im Miss Nayoung. You can call me Miss Young and I'm your english as well as literature teacher," she said.

"W-well, Hello everyone. I-I'm Park Hyerim. I'm a transferred student from Busan Highschool. I hope to make new friends here," I introduced myself shyly.

They welcomed me warmly by clapping their hands.

"Okay Hyerim-ie, you can sit beside Eunmi," said Miss Nayoung.

Eunmi raised her hand up so I know where and who I was assigned beside.

"Hello. Im Jae Eunmi but you can call me Eunmi. I'm the popular girl in this school and whenever you see me, you have to bow. Understand? But since you're a new girl, I'll let you get used to the environment here alittle," she lets out a slight chuckle.

I became worried. I can see that she's not a very nice person.
How am I going to survive my first day in school?

----------------------------------------------
Hey everyone!
I hope I'm doing good so far with the first chapter. Any errors do correct me yeah (: Will be posting Chapter 2 real soon!