Stay with me (nellis( nick x ellis ))

Chapter 1

His eyes awakened as he saw his once cheery home town of savannah was now a broken down place with fires and no survivors. His name was Ellis. He was 23, he had green eyes, short black hair, he wore a blue cap, a yellow shirt, and baggy jeans

Ellis was trapped. His leg was caught under a broken car that was outside of the car mechanics. Which was were we worked. "Help, is anyone out there?!" Ellis yelled as he waited.

A few minutes later a creature started climbing over the car. It was about to attack him when there was a gun shot, the bullet went straight through the creatures head.

After that a man walked over and looked at him, seconds later ellis blacked out.

While ellis was blacked out the man pushed the car of of ellis' leg and pulled ellis out of the wreckage.

A couple of hours later ellis awoke to see the man staring down at him.

He had green eyes, matted up black hair, a white suit with a blue button shirt underneath and brown shoes.

"Who are ya?!" Ellis yelled in a panic.

But he couldn't move his leg was in pain but less then it was before.

"Calm down kid, your safe" the man said "and I'm nick by the way but don't learn it, I won't be here long" he answered.

"U uh I'm ellis" ellis said still a bit unstable.

Ellis began to sit up when he realised he wasn't under the car.

He was in a room that was a bit broken but safe.

"What was that thing that was attackin me before" ellis quickly asked.

"People that were infected by the virus their bodies are alive and working but their brains are dead, they won't stop to kill you" nick answered.

Ellis slowly went to stand up, he was a little wobbly and his knee was still in pain but he could handle it.

As ellis sat back down nick handed him a pistol gun. "What's this for?" Ellis said confused, "your gonna need it if your gonna survive" nick said grabbing his guns and making his way to the door. Ellis followed and they made their way down the corridor of the hotel.

As the made there way to the exit leading to the street a blaze appeared and the roof above collapsed and fell. Nick quickly grabbed ellis and jumped out of the way. Nick could see ellis was in pain. So he got up, pulled ellis to his feet and asked "you okay kid?".

"Yeah I'm fine" ellis said in return.

"We better get going" nick said still looking into ellis' eyes. So they turned away and ran to the window. Ellis was trying to smash it down with his fists "let me have a go" nick said making his way to the window. He got one of his guns and smashed it down. ".... Show off" ellis mocked.

As Nick stepped back and ellis quickly jumped through the window, Nick them rolled is eyes and followed ellis out onto the streets.

As they made their way through streets, There was fire everywhere.

there was a groan"nick? what was that?" Ellis said looking weary.

"Is it one of dose infected?" Ellis said once again being curious.

"Uh yes, we'd better move" nick said in response.

As they continued walking through the streets a huge pack of the infected started running at them. They were groaning while they ran.

Nick grabbed out his guns and started running and shooting. Ellis quickly followed while shooting.

Nick was jumping over cars diving under the infected (zombies) and killed them all.

Ellis was a little surprised. But he let it go and kept filling nick who was running to a safe room.

They ran through hallways of an abandoned house until they found a room that had a metal door.

"Now this is what we're looking for!" Nick said happily.

Nick slowly pushed it open. There was a couch in the middle of a room, they both saw it and sat down.

There was a silence for about 5 minutes. Until the silence was broken "hey nick? Do you know what "suck the heads" means? 'Cause I came down here with Keith once, and he didn't know, and I mean, it ain't nothin' bad. It's about eatin" ellis said cheerfully.

"Ellis? Is now the best time?" Nick said sternly.

"Uh did I ever tell ya my buddy Keith tried camping out on top of a building once. He was shooting crows, but the police were too busy teargassin' him to ask what he was doin' up there. He screamed for an entire year every single time he opened his eyes! Oh, man! At first, it was funny; then it just got sad, but then it got funny again! Oh, man!" Ellis said happily staring at nick while talking. "Can you stop talking to me about your friend keith or I'll go find him, infected or not and Wring his neck" nick yelled.

"U uh okay..." Ellis said slowly quieting down.

"Okay it's getting late your on the couch and I go near the door" nick said slowly getting up and was about to walk over to the door with a pillow from the couch.

"Wait no... How about we both sleep on the couch... It's pretty big so you have half and I have half?" Ellis said quietly.

"Yeah okay but if you cross my side of the couch I'll shoot you" nick said walking back to the couch to sit on his side.

Minutes later ellis had fallen asleep. Nick was just staring at how cute he looked when he was sleeping.

Then ellis started to sleep-talk "nick Nick! NICK!! He screamed. Wriggling back and forth.

Nick grabbed and pulled him to his chest rocking him a bit "ellis wake up your okay!" Nick yelled. It went on for an hour or so until later ellis finally stopped screaming and woke up.

"U uh nick? Did you hear I was sayin'?" Ellis whispered.

"Uh yes ellis I did" nick said cautiously. "U uh what was I sayin'?" Ellis asked. "You were screaming my name" nick said in response. "Oh I'm sorry bout' that" ellis said apologetically. "It's fine" nick said smiling as he moved to his side of the couch. Soon they both fell asleep.