The Ultimate Pinkie Pie

It was a piercing screech! It came from me! I just had to wake up everyone! What is a day without all of your friends? I ran into fluttershy's room first. I jumped on her bed singing, "Wake up! Wake up! It is finally time to wake up! We had our sleep to rest in peace but now it's time to wake up!" Fluttershy took her second pillow and put it on her ears. She was trying to block me out but the harder she tried the louder I got! Waking up fluttershy was useless! So, I decided to go into the hall and sing my song! Rainbow dash came stomping out and gave me the evil eye. But I kept going! What is better to wake up to then a clever and catchy song? "Wake up! Wake up! It is finally time to wake up! You had your sleep to rest in peace but now it's time to wake up!!!" She stomped down the stairs to watch the news and have her coffee. I got 1 down 5 to go! One evil eye can't stop me so I started to sing again! "Wake up! Wake up! It's finally time to wake up! You had your sleep to rest in peace but now it's time to wake up!" Then I heard a door open. I looked down the hall and it was sweetie belle! She came out looking like P Diddy. Came walking slowly to me and slapped me really hard! I was in the middle of saying good morning and... BAM! My fave turned bright red! Because my face is pink it turned RED! Redder then blood! I screeched! Then I started laughing! She started to get even more annoyed. She slapped me again! I think I might have a mark for a while! She said, "You deserve it! You interrupted my beauty sleep!" And then took a long hard look at her and I reply, "Not so beautiful to me!" Sweetie Belle scowled and went back to bed. I was VERY disappointed when she went back into her room. I mean don't you think she got enough ugly sleep? I didn't care if my friends were sleeping I just have to keep singing and dancing and hopping and trying to wake them up. I started to sing my favorite song again! "Wake up! Wake up! It's finally time to wake up! You had your sleep to rest in peace but it's finally time to wake up!" Then I heard a door squeak. It was Apple Jack!