Untitled Part 11

1 month later

It has been a month. The doctor has not called. The clock was now 10:20. I went down to the kitchen because I was hungry. When I went down I made eggs and took a glass of orange juice. While I ate, someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and Julian was in the door. He looked a bit angry, I did not know what it was.

- Julian are you okay

 What does it look like Mayida

- You look mad

well you guessed right

- honestly where is it and what do you want julian you can go please (almost closed the door but he stopped with the foot)

What is this, are you pregnant, with who are you pregnant Mayida. is that my child

- I do not know if I'm pregnant Julian. That's the problem, I do not want to be pregnant. I do not want a child right now.

but if it's my child, I want you to keep it.

If I'm pregnant, it's your kid Julian, and I do not want the baby

I will accompany you to the doctor, go get on quickly

What are you stupid or I'm not going today?

I said go get on now. otherwise

- Chilla I'll take it lung

ok take it easy

 I go up to my room and wear black torn pants with a black sweater and a little makeup on me, when I go down to see where Julian does I saw him on the phone and talking to another girl on snapchat. I did not know what I would do so I made a noise in my mouth so that he would realize I was done. He checked back and tried to explain who he writes with I stopped him and said "julian it's not my problem, we ended up. You get to meet who you want"