Rayelle Guevarra

I'm Rayelle, Rayelle Guevarra. You already know, I've been living in this world for 18 years. I was born in a small island in Asia —the islands of the Philippines. That's where I spent my life for 14 years and I can pretty much say that's also where I matured myself. I spent most of my life in the city, that's why I was so mesmerized when I came here in Banff, Alberta. Banff is located in Canada's west province, that's where the mountains is. It was just pure gold —as if I could look at the mountains forever and not get tired of it. But I'm not going to lie, it could get really really cold.

Most of my friends told me to try it out, being in a relationship —to try love. Obviously, I didn't agree to that. I can't just try love. How can you just try it out? Would that be love? Would you give yourself to other people just to try what love feels like? Im Rayelle, and I wont —no ever. I think love is very precious as if its like a glass, standing at the edge of the table and one wrong move you make that glass will fall and break. Same to the person who's in love, one wrong action and it'll hurt. It will hurt you and it will break you. So for me, I can't just try love.

In order to actually love, I need to feel that unconditional feeling —the feeling you can't deny. If love happens, it'll be precious like a gem. So if you ask me why can't I just try to love someone? I can't because I don't feel the love. I can't just go to this guy and say I love him. That's not how love works. Love will come to you in no specific time. You'll feel love if you started to actually fall for that guy. If you find something unique to that guy. If I choose to love, I will only be in a relationship when I finally find that unconditional feeling for that person. I will only walk into a relationship when my sensation of love is 100% for that person. Love is like a gem so treat it with preciousness.

So now let's talk about admirers. Admirers, there's a loooooot of them —they come and go. Some are serious and some are not. Some are sincere and some are not. Some are in love and some are just desperate in love.

(To be continued..)