Prologue

-Prologue-

-Isabella's P.O.V-
-Three Years Earlier-

It was the wedding of the millennium. People of all ranks in the pack were attending the Alpha's wedding and binding ceremony. It was a grand occasion that only happens once in a werewolves life time,

The ceremony was out in the back of Ryder's mansion which was filled with the flowers that I loved. It was also the place I first saw him in wolf form.

Ryder is my mate but he is also the alpha of this pack. Many she-wolves were jealous especially Kenzie who was always vying to be alpha female, but for the wrong reasons. She was always trying to seduce Ryder, trying to get him to see she would be his best option mate or not. She sat in one of the chairs in the back row pouting.

Many women are jealous of me as of right now because of him. They didn't think I deserved the title of Luna because I was a human but that all changed when Ryder bit me to hold his claim as mate before we were bound together publicly.

What I didn't know is that bite would change every fiber of my being, I was no longer a human, I was a werewolf. I've had yet to transform and Ryder said it was only a matter of time before I do. Yet here it was a week later and there was no sign of me transforming. I was kind of scared. What if I transform while in my dress and ruin it? That would suck!

I sighed, my nerves were getting the best of me, I had to calm down. I watched out my window as others from Ryders' pack arrived.

Ryders' father and mother had just arrive both with wide grins on their faces. Ryders' father would be giving the binding speech and would be the one binding us together for the rest of our lives.

I sighed and started getting ready I sat down at my vanity and stared at myself in the mirror. Was I ready for this? I didn't have time to answer my question when I saw Kenzie slipping into my dressing room.

My eye narrowed at her. "What are you doing here Kenzie?" I asked skeptically.

Kenzie shrugged as if nothing. "Can't I help the future Luna of our pack get ready? I mean seeing as you're a changeling you have no one else so I took it upon myself to be a good follower of our Alpha and come help."

I scrunched up my face. Brides usually had brides maids to help them get ready but the only friend I had was Melody and since she was Ryders' servant she had to set up and help in the kitchen. Since I had no experience in dressing up I had to admit I did need a little help... especially with my hair.

"I suppose so, but I thought you would have something against me seeing as you and Ryder were 'close'." I was still skeptical about Kenzie, after all after what I've been through I wouldn't be surprised if she was going to try killing me or worst. If there was something worst that is.

"Oh no no, I see how happy Ryder is with you and that makes me happy seeing that. You see us werewolves are all about pack and when the alpha is happy that makes us all happy. Now, let me help you with your hair." Kenzie forced a fake smile and I knew it was fake I could see it in her eyes.

I stood reluctantly from her vanity, all I was wearing was a white slip and corset that would be hidden under the dress. Kenzie took the dress from the hanger and started helping me get ready by putting on my make up. When she was done she smiled, again fake. "Now all you need is something old, something new and something borrowed and something blue."

I had to smile at a thought I just had when she said that. "Oh I already have something new. The earrings Ryder gave me." I pulled back a peice of hair and showed her. Kenzie's jealousy flared up even further. I laughed internally.