Join the Journey of Yuki Hayashi

Konichiwa!

Welcome to the journey of Yuki Hayashi [Yuki: Snow _ Hayashi: Forest]

           Yuki grew up in Japan with little money and with only a mother. When Yuki, a 14 year old student goes to her new school in Fujioka Japan, she intends to succeed in her academics and sustain her own living. She is the only child after her mother passed away 7  years ago.  Hayashi was little at the time, she only remembered a few of her mother's words. She lives on with only little to know and her mother's blessing. Using the little money she had, she enrolled herself to a school where she can go to college.  Yuki knew that if she succeeded in her academics, she will be able to sustain herself and earn a living. Her goal was to go further into life than her mother so she can live life to the fullest. And those were her mothers last wishes.

       I wrote this story to show people that there is more to life even after a negative experience happens. I was once extremely sad and wanted to die just because of some random people I conflicted with.  Although, I want to let people know that even if a bad experience happens, please live on with it, there are lots who care about you and no one wants you to leave [to say goodbye].