Day 1

Day 1:   

(POV of Yuki)

             After the passing of her mother, Yuki moves to her grandparents home. Yuki knows that the only way to succeed was to receive high grades to go to college. She finds herself cuddled in the warmth of her bed. Waking up finding the blue sky and clouds giving her eyes a wrap of motivation and the energy to move forward. 

Alarm: BEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!

            Hayashi quickly remembers and reminds herself her mothers last wishes and dresses up for school. She writes a note for her grandparents as she leaves for school. Having only one shoe partly on and the other ready to kick forwards. 

School bell: RIIIINNNNG!!!!!!!!

           Yuki Quickly runs to class finding herself late and in need of assistance. She finally arrives to class with a heavy sigh. 

Yuki: *pants heavily* did i *pants* i make it?

         Hayashi's eyes slowly move away from the blue sky and disappears into darkness. She then trips over herself and collapses out of exhaustion. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girl 1: Hey do you think shes dead?

Girls 2: *shrugs*

Girl 1: I wonder what her name is

guy 1: Hey smart ones, theres a information sheet if you havent noticed, *rolls eyes* *points*

Girl 1: Thanks, but no thanks.....That "Information sheet" is not even hers unless her name is "Yuki"

Girl 2: Ummmmmmm, i think that is her name....

(They all pause for a moment and laughs histariclly)

Yuki: *rubs eyes* huh? whats going on? And err, who are all of you? Where am i?

Girl 1: Hey i'm Hinata yoshimira

Girl 2: Oh so your not dead... you looked so pale.....

Hinata: *nudges *(Girl 2)

Girl 2: OH YEAH my name is Ahihiko Fujiko

Guy 1: *sighs* the names Junji Kazuo

Yuki: oh h-hey, my name is yo-I MEAN Yuki Hayashi.....he.

Junji, Ahihiko, and hinata: HEY! *smiles brightly*

Yuki: *startles* *hides under the bed sheets* *hits the ledge of the bed*

Hinata: You think shes dead?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued