Intro

H
E
Y

G
U
Y
S
!

I got inspired to make this book by liz91200 !!

So this a truth or dare book so you can ask these awesome people anything you want! Everyone introduce yourself!

Mark: Hey guys I'm Mark! Uhh I like making videos and doing stupid things for a living! Uhh that's about it!

Me:Awesome Mark! Jack go.

Jack: TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADIES!! My name is jack and if you may not know about me... I LIKE SCREAMING!!!😂

Me: OK JACK WE GET IT YOU LIKE TO SCREAM DAM!! anyways who's next?

*silences*

Me: ok anti You next.

Anti: What?! Oh uhh hi.. I'm anti.. I'm, you know, jacks evil side, and yeah.. that's about it. *clips his nails*

Me: anti your so boring! Anyways Dark you go.

Dark: hi peeps I'm dark! I'm marks evil side just like anti with jack, that's about it!

Chase: heyyyyy dudesss!! I'm chase and this is called, the tornado! *turn really fast and falls on his butt*

Dark: That's also called, a big fail.

Me: Dark your really mean, anyways who's next?

Wilford: hey kids! I'm Darks younger brother and yeah...

Me: you guys are really boring!

Dr.iplier and schneeplestein: hi guys we're brothers and we like doing doctor stuff!😂

Timmy: *hides under jacket*

Me: aww Timmy you don't want to introduce yourself?

Timmy: *shakes head*

Me: ok I'll do it. This is Timmy, he is Dark youngest brother and he is very shy, (just like AA!) he also likes to eat cookies and hide in his room.

Me: Anyways guys that's all of them! Go make some dares or questions for them!

Anti: *gets behind me* *whispers* make them sexual!

Me: eww anti you nasty! Anyways bye guys!

*Everyone except Timmy waves*